"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think there are men that are so hard up that they would sex something like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
At least this 40-something English gal is not fat. :eek: :eek:

kate mulvey.jpg
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Huh? Of course she has access to sex. Any women has easy access to sex unless she has severe physical deformities, is grossly morbidly obese (500+lbs) or elderly.
 

BriBri

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
49
Age
54
I think there's two camps: one being men who are so very desperate to get laid and take whatever they can get; and, the other being men who are into the 'big and beautiful' fetishes. However, if a man has plates and options, I doubt they would go for disgustingly obese, feminist, women (unless they want to add a 'serving platter' to their plate spinning ;)).
 

BriBri

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
49
Age
54
Reminds me of that 'Lowered Expectations' skit/scene from the old Saturday Night Live shows.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Reminds me of that 'Lowered Expectations' skit/scene from the old Saturday Night Live shows.

To think this was only in 2012 before the sjw stuff went straight to the moon in 2016.
 
Top