"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Do you think there are formerly sexy women that when they hit the wall and can't continue to extract money from men, turn to crime to get money?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Police said Larissa Watson, an award-winning designer and painter, nonchalantly climbed aboard the €150,000 Sangermani Daycruiser in the upmarket port of Portofino on the Italian Riviera.

She found the keys on the vessel, which was owned by a local boat rental company, and started up the engine.

The 50-year-old, described by the Italian police as “tall, blonde and refined”
The Carabinieri found that she had been in Italy since February and had been reported to police in various parts of the country for leaving hotels and restaurants without paying.

She allegedly left an unpaid hotel bill in Milan, fled a restaurant without paying in Ventimiglia, on Italy’s border with France, and ran off from a hotel in Reggio Calabria in the far south of the country.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,047
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida
I don't think there is any measurement of that. It depends on the state of society and how much the person geels
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,047
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida
* feels entitled
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I think it was old con woman who since she don't have the looks to pull guys to pay her things, she start to con by fleeing, most woman who choose this way to get thing normally get marriad with a old coot, a rich old one, so she hope he will die during sex or soon anyway, I think this one, for the way she is doing this, is too dumb to notice her cons had a expire date, and now she will learn the hard way
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
As it is with news, they report on the extraordinary, not the ordinary. I don't think this is prevalent...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The most dangerous ones are those who are celebrities in their heads but average to below average in reality, put some entitlement in that and you made a recipe from troubles.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Always was a crook. They always were blackholes of loss and negativity. When men are less likely to be willing victims of course crime escalates.
 
Last edited:
Top