"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think the notion of a "sex strike" by women is simply the result of their recognition of the power of the vajaya over men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading about a formerly hot actress, now in her cougar stage of life, calling for a sex strike to protest the wave of extreme abortion laws being passed:
my opinion: It seems that the very notion that woman could do a sex strike to get men to change their actions is predicated upon the notion that the vajaya has enough power over men to cause them to act differently.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Well, the vajayjay is a woman’s second best asset, even though some horny men may think differently, but her personality/character are #1.

A sex strike turns the notion of supplying sex into a transaction to obtain a desired reward though, and that’s a Hoe’s territory …
 

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Then the men should go on strike as well. See how long they last when the infrastructure that men hold up falls apart.
See how long it takes for them to put out just so they can have a hot bath. I'd give it a week at most.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Then the men should go on strike as well. See how long they last when the infrastructure that men hold up falls apart.
See how long it takes for them to put out just so they can have a hot bath. I'd give it a week at most.
Do green cards as a result. Youll get a few good years in.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We should go on a validation strike. In fact I have been on a validation strike for almost 10 years. It normalizes female behavior. Even the most entitled act normal around you when they sense you are not easily impressed.
Definately other females wont validate them... Only the lesbian studs
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top