Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the notion of a "sex strike" by women is simply the result of their recognition of the power of the vajaya over men?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about a formerly hot actress, now in her cougar stage of life, calling for a sex strike to protest the wave of extreme abortion laws being passed:
my opinion: It seems that the very notion that woman could do a sex strike to get men to change their actions is predicated upon the notion that the vajaya has enough power over men to cause them to act differently.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, the vajayjay is a woman’s second best asset, even though some horny men may think differently, but her personality/character are #1.

A sex strike turns the notion of supplying sex into a transaction to obtain a desired reward though, and that’s a Hoe’s territory …

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the men should go on strike as well. See how long they last when the infrastructure that men hold up falls apart.
See how long it takes for them to put out just so they can have a hot bath. I'd give it a week at most.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then the men should go on strike as well. See how long they last when the infrastructure that men hold up falls apart.
See how long it takes for them to put out just so they can have a hot bath. I'd give it a week at most.
Do green cards as a result. Youll get a few good years in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should go on a validation strike. In fact I have been on a validation strike for almost 10 years. It normalizes female behavior. Even the most entitled act normal around you when they sense you are not easily impressed.
Definately other females wont validate them... Only the lesbian studs