Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the latest trend of marijuana legalization is being done to appease frustrated incels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to this, and it got me interested:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its to appease frustrated people overall and to get revenues out of taxes.

If incels run killsprees regularly, big gov is nothing but happy since it has a reason to strip citizens of further liberties in the name of "safety".

U

user43770

I think it's because of tax purposes, but a docile population with short attention spans is a nice side-effect for those in power.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's because of tax purposes, but a docile population with short attention spans is a nice side-effect for those in power.
That's all true, but also the baby boomers have been in political power for awhile now, and they grew up in an era where marijuana was very prevalent. It seems nonsense to them when people try to demonize it. I never could understand how alcohol was legal if marijuana wasn't, when alcohol is about 100x more dangerous.

U

user43770

That's all true, but also the baby boomers have been in political power for awhile now, and they grew up in an era where marijuana was very prevalent. It seems nonsense to them when people try to demonize it. I never could understand how alcohol was legal if marijuana wasn't, when alcohol is about 100x more dangerous.
Good points.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marijuana is great. Why can you work a 10 hour day and come home to a few beers, but I can’t come home and smoke half a joint?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all drugs should be legal, and given out free from the government. That is the only way to ever put cartels and street gangs out of business.

Having said that, I have a lot of problems with the way legalization is playing out. Most people don't know that after Colorado legalized, weed arrests actually skyrocketed in that state. People think they can get away with anything, and the cops love easy pickings. My state just legalized, but now cops are searching cars if they smell weed, in total violation of your 4th Amendment rights. If you admit to having weed, they start grilling you on when you last smoked, trying to trick you into admitting a dui.

In my state, having 5 pot plants used to be a misdemeanor...at least the law says that. But the cops wrote everyone a felony citation anyway. Take the plea for probation, or get railroaded into a 10 year prison sentence by a crooked court if you try to fight it. Now med card holders are supposed to get to have 5 plants, but who really knows what the law is until we see how lawlessly the police will behave? When you live in a police state, the law is not what is on the books, it is what the police decide the law will be.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marijuana is great. Why can you work a 10 hour day and come home to a few beers, but I can’t come home and smoke half a joint?
I think one of the reasons could be that alcohol can be carefully titrated in consumption - e.g., if you have a bottle of beer, you'll get 12 oz of 5.2% (or whatever) ethanol, whereas how in world do you know how much dronabinol you've consumed by smoking a joint? OK, maybe muchables could have a certain dose.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people don't know that after Colorado legalized, weed arrests actually skyrocketed in that state.
Makes sense. Get the money from taxing the weed, and more money by making arrests because the weed is more out in the open.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it is for the sake of incels, in fact women are the highest demographic that are increasingly going after smoking , drinking and weed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think it is for the sake of incels, in fact women are the highest demographic that are increasingly going after smoking , drinking and weed.
I would accept a further tax to get them marijuana for free if that would help them to relax and not being a pain in the ass once they pass their mid 30s.