Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the dire overpopulation of males in China & India will lead to a war there?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The worst border clash between India and China in more than 40 years left 20 Indian soldiers dead and dozens believed captured, Indian officials said on Tuesday, raising tensions between nuclear-armed rivals who have increasingly been flexing their diplomatic and military muscle.
my opinion: The incelibate angst of the men in these countries are causing them to feel more & more rage, thus egging on their nationalistic leaders. I have seen this behavior many times between men when the nightclub is the typical sausage fest. All male mammals have a rutting instinct so as to show dominance to get the poontang (or whatever it's called for mammals, LOL).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The world wasn't meant to have more males then females.

A singular man can impregnate thousands of women during his lifetime but no singular woman could get pregnant more then 30 X.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A singular man can impregnate thousands of women during his lifetime but no singular woman could get pregnant more then 30 X.
Indeed.......It's been estimated that Genghis Khan has about 16M living male descendants according to DNA tests of the Y-Chromosome on populations in Central Asia.....

A similar situation can be found in Iceland where the paternal Y-Chromosome is Scandinavian in origin while the maternal mitochondrial DNA is Celtic from Ireland and Scotland. This supports the theory that Viking raiders took Celtic women (most likely by force) to settle in Iceland.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What people doesnt understand is that culture and biology mix, an adult man that doesnt get laid or doesnt have a woman in many case is under deep stress 24/7 and as we know pissed off men are the ones most likely to obey rules or invest in cooperation.

Sire you can balance things and realize that in modern settings marriage or even dating is too much of a risk but still deep down you have a discomfort that bothers you in other areas of your life.

Regardin war, sure its terrible but it solves A LOT of problems in the long run.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed.......It's been estimated that Genghis Khan has about 16M living male descendants according to DNA tests of the Y-Chromosome on populations in Central Asia.....

A similar situation can be found in Iceland where the paternal Y-Chromosome is Scandinavian in origin while the maternal mitochondrial DNA is Celtic from Ireland and Scotland. This supports the theory that Viking raiders took Celtic women (most likely by force) to settle in Iceland.
Really hard to believe anything that anyone talks or researched abt X chromosome since they basically are a fusion.

If anything, best to rely on studies abt Y chromosome, they don't EVER change.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is interesting because I have just discovered that I have some Viking heritage through interbred folks in Scotland with a man that had 2 sons, where one of the sons started the Maxwell clan and the other moved to Normandy to be a nobleman (i.e., my line). And some say this man was an illegitimate son of King MacBeth (yes, THAT one) or even a direct descendant of some of the Viking warlords. Obviously my 5' 5" stature shows the problem of breeding with lower genetic stock. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hard to believe anything that anyone talks or researched abt X chromosome since they basically are a fusion.

If anything, best to rely on studies abt Y chromosome, they don't EVER change.
AIUI, a person's mitochondrial DNA normally comes from the sex-X chromosome of the ovum - with a potential sex-X chromosome (i.e., in the case of a girl) in the sperm autodestructing upon conception - so everyone has the genes from that from their maternal ancestry line.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardin war, sure its terrible but it solves A LOT of problems in the long run.
Let's see ... it puts everyone back to work one way or another both during the way & after, it thins the male herd, and females instinctively are attracted to the victors. Works for me!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting because I have just discovered that I have some Viking heritage through interbred folks in Scotland with a man that had 2 sons, where one of the sons started the Maxwell clan and the other moved to Normandy to be a nobleman (i.e., my line). And some say this man was an illegitimate son of King MacBeth (yes, THAT one) or even a direct descendant of some of the Viking warlords. Obviously my 5' 5" stature shows the problem of breeding with lower genetic stock. :mad:
It's very much possible. The Norwegians raided Scotland and Ireland while the Danes primarily focused on England. You may have Norwegian DNA in you.

The Swedes on the other hand went east into the Baltics and down the Volga river into Eastern Europe....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what I though on when I read china and india could make war with each other? good the 2 biggest country on popuation will thin thenselfs out a little

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very much possible. The Norwegians raided Scotland and Ireland while the Danes primarily focused on England. You may have Norwegian DNA in you.

The Swedes on the other hand went east into the Baltics and down the Volga river into Eastern Europe....
Yes, that man that I had said had gone to Normandy had as part of his name "de Norseman", so his Nordic stock is about a billionth of my heritage, LOL.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

Same in Anatolia, got a lot of Mongol Y dna but all the mitochondrial dna is Greek/Persian and Armenian.

Spanish men with native women in south America.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what it has to do with whether men are getting laid or not. China took Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong and a bunch of uninhabited islands near Malaysia which they now say means they own the entire South China Sea. They are slowly inching forward in the Himalayas, building structures and then ambushing Indian soldiers sent to patrol there. Slowly, slowly they are expanding their borders whilst building up their military and being careful not to make any sudden moves that would provoke a real response. What I heard is that India's Modi basically just conceded the territory to them after a bit of public grandstanding.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've just learned I have another famous Viking ancestor, Rollo of Normandy, and a Frank that was the most alpha man of the Middle Ages, Charlemagne, and his grandfather Charles Martel who had the nickname "The Hammer" :eek: . Mathematicians have deduced that just about every white person from Western Europe is a descendant of Charlemagne, LOL; it looks like he had about 20 kids that have been identified, with who knows how many are unidentified.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world wasn't meant to have more males then females.

Here's a gal who had 27 successful pregnancies for a total of 69 kids. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
China is always having issues with its borders. It has issues with Soviet Union over piece of land called damansky. Tactics they chose was exactly what happened in India, they provoke and occupy. Soviet Union used rockets, GRAD, to burn the island and kill all Chinese on it. Eventually Russia gave China that piece of land in the middle of river. You name a surrounding country and China has border issues with it.

Countries that it has problems with are in blue.

Any conventional war with India will lead China defeated. Any nuclear war with India will lead to global response, nobody is going to start WW3 over China, but it might get nuked both by USA and Russia.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China is always having issues with its borders. It has issues with Soviet Union over piece of land called damansky. Tactics they chose was exactly what happened in India, they provoke and occupy. Soviet Union used rockets, GRAD, to burn the island and kill all Chinese on it. Eventually Russia gave China that piece of land in the middle of river. You name a surrounding country and China has border issues with it.

Any conventional war with India will lead China defeated. Any nuclear war with India will lead to global response, nobody is going to start WW3 over China, but it might get nuked both by USA and Russia.
Putin had better not get too comfy with China. China wants to reclaim Vladivostok and Siberia....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's why their strategy is to creep forward slowly, inch by inch. Nobody thought the rocks they took in the South China Sea were worth starting WW3 over, but then they built naval bases there (supposedly to protect fishing fleets from piracy) and now they claim they own the whole sea. Russia has a similar strategy (taking Crimea, North Ossetia, Abkhazia and parts of eastern Ukraine). It reminds me a bit of the time leading up to the Second World War, where Hitler took small areas like Sudetanland and re-militarised the Rheinland etc. Nobody wanted a war, so they looked the other way until he invaded Poland. I think there's a potential danger of making the same mistake with China.