Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the dire overpopulation of males in China & India will lead to a war there?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A China-United States war seems more probable. I do not know if a 21st Century War would resemble World War I or World War II.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's already a cold war going on between the US and China. WWIII will be an economic war with some occasional skirmish and proxy battles breaking out across the globe.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just learned I have another famous Viking ancestor, Rollo of Normandy, and a Frank that was the most alpha man of the Middle Ages, Charlemagne, and his grandfather Charles Martel who had the nickname "The Hammer" :eek: . Mathematicians have deduced that just about every white person from Western Europe is a descendant of Charlemagne, LOL; it looks like he had about 20 kids that have been identified, with who knows how many are unidentified.
My friend, I could easily envision you in a past life as a Norse raider wielding the dane axe and plundering Scotland and Ireland..... or better yet, as a Norse chieftain wielding the legendary +VLFBERH+T sword (pronounced "Ooofff bert")......

Common-illustration-of-Viking-warriors-2.png