Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the coup d'état participants are incel-tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things in America will continue to get nasty as monogamy breaks down. More and more men are not getting pvssy. This eventually results in violence.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody has sex inside the White House? That is a waste.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are patriots. The people who are apart of the coup are the politicians, mainstream media, antifa, BLM, and the cops. Fact is, conservatives are physically stronger and have more kids than liberals (published literature on this phenomenon), so you can take your “incel” bs and shove it cuz the only incel here is you. You only post blackpill incel articles anyway lulz so speak for yourself buddy

And aren’t you from Russia or something? I thought you didn’t even live here. Piss off already.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are blaming the armed attempted takeover of the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on politicians, the media, antifa, BLM, and the cops? Be clear...
I think he meant it metaphorically. I dont see why he included cops on the list.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are blaming the armed attempted takeover of the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on politicians, the media, antifa, BLM, and the cops? Be clear...
Bro don’t talk to me, you’re literally known to be the biggest moron here when it comes to politics and even the people who don’t care for Trump on here will agree on that. Go try to incite a flame war somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.