Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the combination of fame, musical talent (LOL), bad-ass attitude & height allows Tommy Lee to have ongoing harem of tip-top market women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I put musical talent as LOL as I don't consider him to really be talented.)

I was looking at the man's latest woman, and it for me thinking:

I think it is the combination of all these characteristics that has allowed him to consistently hit the poontang jackpot.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is hitting the jackpot. but again, we have said it over and over, fame and status will always get you the best pu**y.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not impressed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Of course. There’s no question that fame gives him a huge advantage.

The PUA gurus will say just copy his body language and facial expressions, and you’ll score just as much as him.

His scores are “fools mates” anyway. They don’t “count” because he’s not stacking routines lol.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder if famous people realize the girl is only with them for the fame and nothing more? Maybe money too. What she giving up, some snatch? Sounds like women getting the better end of the deal to me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women still pick their partners (subconsciously) the same way a cavewoman would have done 100k years ago, they look for physical size and manliness in a man that sits higher in the social hierarchy.

An average man with an average job would prove to be much more reliable as a partner and more present as a father in current times but guess he is not the best option when it comes of beating men from the other tribe or killing that sabertooth.

They fail to understand than being prone to violence and risk beyond a certain degree no longer gets you the chance of more meat but only the chance of domestic abuse and jail time or being cheated on and left.

LMS with money scoring less that the other twos.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any of his sex videos, but isn't he known for having a large penis? That would be a factor.

As for being blue pill, I don't think you can hold wealthy celebs to SoSuave standards. They're playing by an entirely different set of rules.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even like Motley Crue, although I will probably watch their documentary on Netflix eventually.
From what I gather, Tommy Lee is the very definition of a "bad boy", which I also have no use for.

But if you're worth $70 million dollars, you can afford a few divorces, especially if they are to celebrity wives.
If you're wealthy and want to sire some sons (and I don't see anything unmanly about that), then marriage is the still the best vehicle to use for that.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
3 failed marriages and 2 failed engagements is the very definition of blue pill.
Yet the "blue pill" tommy lee could take any and every woman from any of the most red pilled dudes at the snap of his finger.

And what would red pill dudes do about it but claim they already knew he could take any woman they could hope to get because they are sooo red pilled and tommy lee is sooo blue pilled...

While red pill dudes whine about being divorce raped etc tommy blue pill lee doesnt seem to give a fvck.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
No one is arguing his status or ability to pull. His mistake is wifing them up.
He apparently still has the money and doesn't give a damn.

Even though neither he nor any of the women he's married, gotten engaged to or dated I ever cared for.

Let him and them do whatever they do. No skin off my back.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though neither he nor any of the women he's married, gotten engaged to or dated I ever cared for.
I was never a fan of Pamela Anderson, but I remember thinking Heather Locklear was pretty hot back in the day.
In an 80s sort of way lol.

Anyway, I see nothing blue pill about him taking some wives if he wanted to, especially since he could afford it. Nothing the old patriarchs didn't do, and they were as "alpha" as it gets. Gives his offspring the advantage of having legitimate parents. It's the least he could do, since he was probably lacking as a father in some other ways.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was never a fan of Pamela Anderson, but I remember thinking Heather Locklear was pretty hot back in the day.
In an 80s sort of way lol.

Anyway, I see nothing blue pill about him taking some wives if he wanted to, especially since he could afford it. Nothing the old patriarchs didn't do, and they were as "alpha" as it gets. Gives his offspring the advantage of having legitimate parents. It's the least he could do, since he was probably lacking as a father in some other ways.
Plus he might want SOME sort of stability in his crazy lifestyle.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus he might want SOME sort of stability in his crazy lifestyle.
Good point. Balance is important in life. Some people have to take it where they can get it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if dust2dust went to Tommy Lee, "you are blue pill", that Tommy Lee might say "nah, I've got this mate".
Tommy Lee is probably one of those guys that could always get women, so he never started reading or posting on SoSuave. Had no need to.