"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Do you think the combination of fame, musical talent (LOL), bad-ass attitude & height allows Tommy Lee to have ongoing harem of tip-top market women?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
(I put musical talent as LOL as I don't consider him to really be talented.)

I was looking at the man's latest woman, and it for me thinking:


I think it is the combination of all these characteristics that has allowed him to consistently hit the poontang jackpot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
he is hitting the jackpot. but again, we have said it over and over, fame and status will always get you the best pu**y.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Not impressed.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Of course. There’s no question that fame gives him a huge advantage.

The PUA gurus will say just copy his body language and facial expressions, and you’ll score just as much as him.

His scores are “fools mates” anyway. They don’t “count” because he’s not stacking routines lol.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Wonder if famous people realize the girl is only with them for the fame and nothing more? Maybe money too. What she giving up, some snatch? Sounds like women getting the better end of the deal to me.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Women still pick their partners (subconsciously) the same way a cavewoman would have done 100k years ago, they look for physical size and manliness in a man that sits higher in the social hierarchy.

An average man with an average job would prove to be much more reliable as a partner and more present as a father in current times but guess he is not the best option when it comes of beating men from the other tribe or killing that sabertooth.

They fail to understand than being prone to violence and risk beyond a certain degree no longer gets you the chance of more meat but only the chance of domestic abuse and jail time or being cheated on and left.

LMS with money scoring less that the other twos.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I haven't seen any of his sex videos, but isn't he known for having a large penis? That would be a factor.

As for being blue pill, I don't think you can hold wealthy celebs to SoSuave standards. They're playing by an entirely different set of rules.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I don't even like Motley Crue, although I will probably watch their documentary on Netflix eventually.
From what I gather, Tommy Lee is the very definition of a "bad boy", which I also have no use for.

But if you're worth $70 million dollars, you can afford a few divorces, especially if they are to celebrity wives.
If you're wealthy and want to sire some sons (and I don't see anything unmanly about that), then marriage is the still the best vehicle to use for that.
 

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
3 failed marriages and 2 failed engagements is the very definition of blue pill.
Yet the "blue pill" tommy lee could take any and every woman from any of the most red pilled dudes at the snap of his finger.

And what would red pill dudes do about it but claim they already knew he could take any woman they could hope to get because they are sooo red pilled and tommy lee is sooo blue pilled...

While red pill dudes whine about being divorce raped etc tommy blue pill lee doesnt seem to give a fvck.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MadMan

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
Age
39
No one is arguing his status or ability to pull. His mistake is wifing them up.
He apparently still has the money and doesn't give a damn.

Even though neither he nor any of the women he's married, gotten engaged to or dated I ever cared for.

Let him and them do whatever they do. No skin off my back.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Even though neither he nor any of the women he's married, gotten engaged to or dated I ever cared for.
I was never a fan of Pamela Anderson, but I remember thinking Heather Locklear was pretty hot back in the day.
In an 80s sort of way lol.

Anyway, I see nothing blue pill about him taking some wives if he wanted to, especially since he could afford it. Nothing the old patriarchs didn't do, and they were as "alpha" as it gets. Gives his offspring the advantage of having legitimate parents. It's the least he could do, since he was probably lacking as a father in some other ways.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,394
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was never a fan of Pamela Anderson, but I remember thinking Heather Locklear was pretty hot back in the day.
In an 80s sort of way lol.

Anyway, I see nothing blue pill about him taking some wives if he wanted to, especially since he could afford it. Nothing the old patriarchs didn't do, and they were as "alpha" as it gets. Gives his offspring the advantage of having legitimate parents. It's the least he could do, since he was probably lacking as a father in some other ways.
Plus he might want SOME sort of stability in his crazy lifestyle.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Plus he might want SOME sort of stability in his crazy lifestyle.
Good point. Balance is important in life. Some people have to take it where they can get it.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I think that if dust2dust went to Tommy Lee, "you are blue pill", that Tommy Lee might say "nah, I've got this mate".
Tommy Lee is probably one of those guys that could always get women, so he never started reading or posting on SoSuave. Had no need to.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top