Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the average size of the engagement ring has gone up because OnlyFans has made women equate dating with getting paid?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing that I don't understand about people from the USA. Why the hell do you need to buy expensive rings with diamonds over for engagement?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a conversation with a girl that ended everything. She suggested we get married and dreamed of a wedding, a diamond ring, the works. I told her she took away a very special day for a man, and that's to ask a girl for her hand.
I was actually pis-s-ed she did that. Told her now I get to go buy you a ring that you already know is coming. Oh and by the way "your parents" are paying for everything else. It's tradition. Things were fine after that but it was never the same. They often want the best of both worlds. But of course NOT PAY. Waiting for a Stepford wife.
I think maybe that was a rant..

Last edited:

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing that I don't understand about people from the USA. Why the hell do you need to buy expensive rings with diamonds over for engagement?
What's the norm in Brazil?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the norm in Brazil?
Here girls are more into the design than the price when it comes to engagement rings. You literally just have to decide if she likes gold or silver ones. I think that the pattern is similar, a ring with a diamond over, but the price isn't the most important thing.

After the engagement phase, when you both are already married, both will use golden rings on the left hand.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion: Chad doesn't need to buy a 2.5-carat ring to get poontang. :mad:
Yes. A top tier guy might put a ring on it if he desires a family. There are men that want kids. A marriage is supposed to provide a stable environment for raising children. However, if a man marries and has kids with a woman in what I would call the current era of relationships (1990-present), it is more likely than not that they'll get divorced before the kids he has with her turn 18.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a conversation with a girl that ended everything. She suggested we get married and dreamed of a wedding, a diamond ring, the works. I told her she took away a very special day for a man, and that's to ask a girl for her hand.
I was actually pis-s-ed she did that. Told her now I get to go buy you a ring that you already know is coming. Oh and by the way "your parents" are paying for everything else. It's tradition. Things were fine after that but it was never the same. They often want the best of both worlds. But of course NOT PAY. Waiting for a Stepford wife.
I think maybe that was a rant..
You seem to forget that she's bringing the most important thing to all this - her golden canyon. :rolleyes:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My engagement ring cost me $0.00, the same price as our wedding. We spent a little under 4 bucks to sign a registry though. My mom took us to Pizza Hut right after, it was the wedding I'd always dreamt of.

If you can't play it or eat it, probably not worth owning.

Married ten years, can count the number of fights on my ringless fingers.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I just read this article... I used to frequent nomarriage.com

$25,000 <-- Average cost of a wedding in 2019
$850 <-- DJ
$10,000 <-- Modems for wedding?
$6,000 to $9,000 <-- Ring
$20,000 <-- Venue

Number of hours of enjoyment in one day: Sleep (8), Breakfast (1), Washroom (1). Prep (1). Ceremony (3). You are left with maybe 10 hours. How many of those hours will you actually enjoy. Between dancing at your party and fvcking her that night for 5 or 10 minutes, I'd say maybe 5 or 6

Contrast

Vive (VR System) <-- $700
Decent Rig (RTX 2060 Super) <-- $1500
Subnautica (VR) <-- $30 (Clocked 300 hours of pure enjoyment)
Skyrim (VR) <-- $60 (180)
GTA 5 (VR) <-- $3.99 (50)
Google Earth VR <-- $0.00 (80)
Elite Dangerous VR ($30)+ FlightStick($30) <-- (40)
Compound VR ($5.00) <-- (40)
Fallout 4 VR ($60) <-- (177.3)
3dSenVR ($5.00) <-- (30) hours
Star Shelter VR($5.00) <-- (27.5)
Star Wars Squadrons VR($10.00) <--(20)
Project Wingman $10 <-- (15)
Stardew Valley (2 copies [wife and I play co-op]) <-- $20 (190)
Don't Starve Together (2 copies [wife and I play co-op]) <-- $30 (30)

Totals
-------
Wedding $30,000, Hours of enjoyment: 5? Probably closer to 1 or the 10 minutes you actually bone her.
A random sampling from my steam library. Hours of PURE unfiltered bliss 1179.8, Total Cost $2498.99

Have I enjoyed being married, yes most definitely. No regrets.

Last edited:

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine dropping $10k on a ring and $100k on a wedding/honeymoon just to get once a month starfish pity sex.
Getting married is not just about sex. It's about becoming one with your soul mate forever and ever amen....:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I reckon we need a good war to wake people the fvck up and wipe out all the out of control ridiculousness and madness.