"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think that women that get knocked up get a quick attitude adjustment so as to catch a "nice guy"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,698
Reaction score
5,130
I was watching this video, and it got me interested:


What I mean here is a woman that gets knocked up by man #1 (i.e., The Alpha), and then realizes that she has to get a step-daddy for the kid, so she rids herself of her snooty pre-pregnancy attitude & stuckupness so as to catch a nice guy man #2 (i.e., The Beta) and treat him like no other woman of her Sexual Market Value (i.e., pre-baby-bump) level had ever treated him, making him think that having the combination of good attitude & attractiveness is worth the stepdaddy hassle.

I can attest to the fact that at a younger and less hardened age, during some extended dry spells, I did begin to consider single mommies on a "case by case" basis (of course, after the initial date, I always got that queasy feeling in my gut that I couldn't possibly go through with this, although had one of the gals treated me just right, I might have stuck it out a while longer :rolleyes:). It really is the existential dilemma of any bachelor not getting enough action.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Thanks no, nothing against the kid who is probably the real victim but Im not gonna be the guy who takes left overs just cause its at a discount prize for the first few months only to spend twice the prize necessary when it was new.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
Wanting you to play stepdad is just wrong, unless you're willing to and have enough money (no man in his 20s wants to, though)
 
Top