Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that women that get knocked up get a quick attitude adjustment so as to catch a "nice guy"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video, and it got me interested:

What I mean here is a woman that gets knocked up by man #1 (i.e., The Alpha), and then realizes that she has to get a step-daddy for the kid, so she rids herself of her snooty pre-pregnancy attitude & stuckupness so as to catch a nice guy man #2 (i.e., The Beta) and treat him like no other woman of her Sexual Market Value (i.e., pre-baby-bump) level had ever treated him, making him think that having the combination of good attitude & attractiveness is worth the stepdaddy hassle.

I can attest to the fact that at a younger and less hardened age, during some extended dry spells, I did begin to consider single mommies on a "case by case" basis (of course, after the initial date, I always got that queasy feeling in my gut that I couldn't possibly go through with this, although had one of the gals treated me just right, I might have stuck it out a while longer :rolleyes:). It really is the existential dilemma of any bachelor not getting enough action.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks no, nothing against the kid who is probably the real victim but Im not gonna be the guy who takes left overs just cause its at a discount prize for the first few months only to spend twice the prize necessary when it was new.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting you to play stepdad is just wrong, unless you're willing to and have enough money (no man in his 20s wants to, though)