Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that the women in charity organizations will force them to turn away non-Chad men from volunteering because they don't want them macking?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this video from True Forced Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca, and it got me interested:

All the macking advice I have read mentioned that volunteering for charities is a great way to build a social network. However, it seems quite plausible that enough non-Chads have been doing this that the women there are getting tired of the unattractive, "creepy" men hitting on them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this video from True Forced Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca, and it got me interested:

All the macking advice I have read mentioned that volunteering for charities is a great way to build a social network. However, it seems quite plausible that enough non-Chads have been doing this that the women there are getting tired of the unattractive, "creepy" men hitting on them.
No. They like non Chad's to kiss their azzes. So they do like the attention.