Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that some chicks don't like men with beards because they cannot ascertain chin robustness?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some will hate it, some will love it, and some won't care either way. It's like everything else. The one thing that is attractive is when a guy is himself and owns it. And to own it, first requires one not to think about it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always was told it was the irritation when it touched her face

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a beard is a fad. All fads have expiration date. That is all that is happening now.

Beards are aggravating as fvck, in Afghanistan we were told it would be a good idea to grow one to fit in better with the culture. I tried... hated it and shaved it off. I didn't care what anyone else though about me being beardless.

That is how you should be now... if you like having a beard, and will spend the time to take care of it so you don't look like a homeless person, then grow it... you shouldn't give a fvck about what chicks think.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing a beard is a fad. All fads have expiration date. That is all that is happening now.

Beards are aggravating as fvck, in Afghanistan we were told it would be a good idea to grow one to fit in better with the culture. I tried... hated it and shaved it off. I didn't care what anyone else though about me being beardless.

That is how you should be now... if you like having a beard, and will spend the time to take care of it so you don't look like a homeless person, then grow it... you shouldn't give a fvck about what chicks think.
Thank you for your service

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Some chicks dig it, some don't. Just do you.

Personally, I've not shaved in years, I just shear (clippers).

I had some woman say to me in passing on the street, 'Oh gawd, have a shave!' The cheek.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm almost certain some ladies think this way.

"Hey, look at that guy over there. That guy looks pretty good, but he has a beard. I wonder if he is trying to hide the less than ideal shape of his chin. If I decide to be attracted to him, and have his babies, I might have babies with less than ideal chin genes. That would be terrible. I'd better play it safe and date a guy with a strong chin, since strong chin genes have been proven to lead to healthier children. I could just try and guess the shape of his chin by playfully stroking his beard, that is far too technical for a poor girl like me to think about."

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually if they don't like a beard it is because of a couple things:
The beard irs poorly groomed, patchy or uneven.
The beard harbors food smells that are unpleasant
The double chin "wattle" is more apparent because of the hair on it
She has had bad experiences with hair in her mouth.

Some girls don't like boys like me ....Oh but some girls do....

Focus on what works for YOU and forget those women who don't like it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with beards do tend to have weaker chins on average, but if you're overall an alpha it won't matter much (i.e. Andrew Tate has a weak chin). If you're beta and bearded with a weak chin, hit up the hipster chicks before the trend completely dissipates.

That being said, it's not too hard to tell a weak chin, a beard can only hide it so much. But it can probably hide it enough during the initial first impression to enable you to hook her.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a beard , I keep it trimmed , no problem whatsoever getting women excited