"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think that slender-man/fat-chick couples are now normative?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
She looks decent to me. Just a bad pic in the article.


http://instagr.am/p/CN3I7dAH22M/
http://instagr.am/p/B-zu9vWn0NX/
http://instagr.am/p/B9aJUz-HzOq/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7EZzBuHlUv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxph6YZnvGn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YvXlRHsoR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YvXlRHsoR/
this girl is nowhere near fat , wtf?
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Dont kid yourself for a 28 year old she's overweight maybe not fat.

The way she looks I'd expect her to be in hear 40's with a few kids.
 
Top