Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that slender-man/fat-chick couples are now normative?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, with a picture of a youngish couple of a slender man and a fat chick, and it got me thinking:
When Skylor Bee-Latty, a 28-year-old search engine optimization manager, flew from Washington, D.C., to London in early June to visit her boyfriend, Alex Camp ...
my opinion: There seems to have been an explosion [pun not intended] in this type of morphological coupling. Maybe it just seems this way since there are so many more fat chicks, and the slender chicks are busy being in Chad's soft harem. :rolleyes: And of course the man is still tall. :mad: And this guy is GeoMaxxing (he should have turned East instead of going to America :rolleyes:).

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this more lately. I work in the hospitality field (restaurants) so I observe and interact with lots of different people.

I've seen many fit, decent looking guys with women who were on the larger side.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She looks decent to me. Just a bad pic in the article.

http://instagr.am/p/CN3I7dAH22M/
http://instagr.am/p/B-zu9vWn0NX/
http://instagr.am/p/B9aJUz-HzOq/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7EZzBuHlUv/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxph6YZnvGn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YvXlRHsoR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YvXlRHsoR/
She would be a lot better looking if she was slim though, most people would.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As men we’re getting conditioned where obese woman is now considered “a few extra pounds”.

Serenity

Reaction score
I was expecting some feeder type of situation, that fetish where small dudes get off on being smothered under an elephant sized woman. She's not beauty standard slim, but that standard is very narrow (pun absolutely intended). She looks about normal, not too thick, but also shouldn't add more.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think weight is just another part of a woman’s figure, just like how long their hair is or their breast size or what color their eyes are. Chunkiness for me isn’t as attractive, but there are obviously guys who enjoy that look.
There is a limit, of course. If a woman is extremely fat, most guys will find her unattractive. But nobody dates really fat guys either.
I think the main difference is that the main reason women work out is to get a better butt and to have a sculpted midsection, (most are scared to get bulk in the arms, back, or neck). Meanwhile guys tend to target the entire body (although some guys only focus on upper body). My theory is that women who already have large breasts and butts don’t focus on working out or exercising because they already have what are considered the “key assets”. Resulting in a greater body weight.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is definitely a bigger woman, doesn't look fat but she is definitely big, her shoulder width is huge but she wears her hair long so it's not as visible.

Any chick who is similar to my size I call big, she looks like 170 lbs give or take

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always been the case. Men can be fit but have no social game and no real strength of personality nor a good career.

Looks only rank highly for a woman if she is a/ independently wealthy and therefore wants to show off to her mates and b/ if she just wants a ONS.

Other than that, have we not realised that women want a man generally far more than just a bit of titillation. They want someone who will be useful for them, someone who’s going to live an interesting life.

Don’t fall into the Elliot Rodger idea that if you’re attractive and have good clothes etc this means you’re levelling up. Not so .

You could be as fit as a flea but if you severely lack social nous and professional intelligence, then fat chicks will be the way.

Also recognise that men see their mothers as the apex of femininity and girls their fathers (older siblings sometimes). This doesn’t mean humans are incestuous but it means our archetypes are drawn from family.

What I notice is that often it’s kind of poor trailer trash type men who really like fat girls. I figure this is because their own mothers and women around them growing up were sat in nightwear popping Valium, drinking wine and eating frozen food at 4pm so they seek out a similar women in adulthood. Some men just like fat chicks. Half of the new school “thikkk” chicks to me look half fat but it’s all the rage.

Men need to have more than looks.
Pretty women can have near enough anyone.
Still, as we have seen, the billionaire doesn’t always pick a pretty and dumb woman. It’s never as linear as we like to think

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks OK in the one pic from behind in the illusion jeans, but she's rough for 28 even in the US. She's comparable to the average 40something who messages me on dating sites.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Overweight (BMI 25-29.9) and Obese (BMI 30+) have been growing segments of the population for decades.

It's more common to see fat men and fat women together. However, if you use logic on other pairings, I think reason would indicate that overweight woman and normal weight man would be more common due to an abundance of overweight women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Birth control pills and the standard American diet are basically destroying women. EE2 in birth control pills are notorious for making women fat.
When they piss it out in goes to water treatment plants. Reverse osmosis and bioreactor processes do not remove it. This contributes to lower testosterone in men. It is well researched with thousands of studies.

this is why fish hatcheries are in full swing. Fish are having trouble pro creating. It is well researched and easy to look up.
Women destroy everything, even their biological remnants.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the good looking women with fat guys or guys that don’t look good at all. Especially in marriage or LTRs.
I put zero attention on fat girls so you may be right. My attention goes to attractive women and who their “anchor” is. I don’t care about fat women. They mean nothing to me. Besides, chunky girls get more sex than the more attractive women.

“ Anchor: the man who is the first half of her dualistic strategy, provider/ servant. The anchor is typically more valuable than the breeder.”
Always some emasculated and domesticated man.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I notice is that often it’s kind of poor trailer trash type men who really like fat girls. I figure this is because their own mothers and women around them growing up were sat in nightwear popping Valium, drinking wine and eating frozen food at 4pm so they seek out a similar women in adulthood. Some men just like fat chicks. Half of the new school “thikkk” chicks to me look half fat but it’s all the rage.
There is definitely a correlation between men that I know that have a fat mother and a fat wife.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? :rolleyes:
Celebrity relationships don’t count. They are usually unrealistic and cannot be used for any comparison to what is considered “normal” dating situations. There are too many other factors involved such as fame, money, social pressure, etc. for the relationships to be used in such a comparison. I’m not saying celebrities can’t date normally, I’m saying there’s a lot more “famous female celebrity divorces husband and sues him $500,000 over rape allegations” stories out there than is probable.