Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that fat chicks donning "pin-up" attire & makeup actually makes them more desirable?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a question on Quora asking whether or not men find fat women attractive. I replied the more fat, the less attractive. Needless to say I got banned.
LOL, I'm on my 3rd username there.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, SI has become ridiculous.
Unfortunately it is a lot easier for females to boycott something and stand in unity than males due to their thirst, beta behaviours, white knighting, desperation, etc.

Think of how powerful it would be if males could be united like females can. SI would definitely be in the dumps by now along with MANY other things.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some fat feminist moderator didn't like being told that she's not attractive.
Yet if that same fat feminist moderator was face to face being asked out by a guy who was 5'6 she would tell him she didn't like short men

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
fatty 4.jpgfatty 3.jpgfatty 1.jpg

IMO, THIS IS ABOUT AS BIG A WOMAN CAN BE AND STILL BE SEXY.
very rarely have i seen a woman as BIG in the article you posted that i actually found sexually attractive

RickTheToad

Reaction score
View attachment 5119View attachment 5120View attachment 5122

very rarely have i seen a woman as BIG in the article you posted that i actually found sexually attractive
This is not fat.. This morbidly obese. Dudes settle for average, chubby or fat chicks because either a, they are tired of playing games with the attractive or above-average looking females. Or two, they want to settle and have a family with someone they feel will be loyal and stick around. However, I will say, Ho's ain't loyal.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chubby can be well dressed and have lots of makeup but it doesn't really dramatically make them look more attractive. Fat however cannot be even moderately improved with style or make up. It looks like a deformation of style.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
This is not fat.. This morbidly obese. Dudes settle for average, chubby or fat chicks because either a, they are tired of playing games with the attractive or above-average looking females. Or two, they want to settle and have a family with someone they feel will be loyal and stick around. However, I will say, Ho's ain't loyal.

hypergamy-in-a-pic.jpg
so sad

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 5119View attachment 5120View attachment 5122

Ergo, you must be a chubby chaser, because these gals are disgusting.

EDIT: OK, I could see the middle gal has a pretty enough face that if she went on a major diet, she might be decent for spooning - I am sure that the stretch marks for a gal like that that had thinned would be disgusting - with being able to tolerate looking at her from the front just so long as she were clothed.

Last edited:

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
I've often wondered if I could use game to catapult myself from the guy at 6 (or an otherwise 8, except short :mad:) into a Stacy-10 gal who is right at the point where she's getting tired of Chads blowing her off (i.e., since the Beckys make it so easy for them).
game is after you get the foot in the door you need that regardless , looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing is the only way to go up notches , also hygiene and cologne and dresssing welll take you up atleast a point

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Ergo, you must be a chubby chaser, because these gals are disgusting.

EDIT: OK, I could see the middle gal has a pretty enough face that if she went on a major diet, she might be decent for spooning - I am sure that the stretch marks for a gal like that that had thinned would be disgusting - with being able to tolerate looking at her from the front just so long as she were clothed.
so you're tellin me you wouldn't hit it from the back or accept a bj from the middle one?spooning only?
stretch marks turn me off except on certain woman and depending how bad they are , they can be a major turn off

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're tellin me you wouldn't hit it from the back or accept a bj from the middle one?spooning only?
stretch marks turn me off except on certain woman and depending how bad they are , they can be a major turn off
Not women that are this big. The good thing about spooning is that a gal can have a bit of a tummy flab but if her a33 is without cellulite, and the waist-to-hips ratio is good, it works. Of course, I prefer spooning for the same reason as I use the sidestroke when doing long swims - to conserve energy.