Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think single mommies saying that men are "scared" of them are just trying to shame them into becoming after-the-fact cuckolds?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
First off who gives a damn what single mommies think. Second don't commit to one and please, in begging you, DO NOT Cohabitate with her. They're insane and if they have a son he will get jealous of your relationship with his mother. I now understand where the term "mother fvcker" came from. Kids don't like you fvcking their mother at all.

If you're like me you'll never really like their kid(s) anyways. Their kid(s) will become basically a burden. It's absolutely miserable and makes you feel like the entire relationship is tainted because of the oppressive existence of her spawn. And when her trash tier job if mothering and disciplining her child in a constructive and healthy manner (or lack thereof) fails and she's mad at the kid(s) and then she starts complaining to you, you're now dealing with her sh1tty attitude because of the behavior her mongrel son that she fostered and in enabled and now you have to talk to the damn kid because his moms so p1ssed and doesn't want to put out. I just told the kid "look dude I am not your dad and I'm not trying to be, but you have it easy, just don't eat in your room, get good grades, clean up after yourself and I'll make sure you have no bed time and will make sure your mom leaves you alone, it's very easy, I'll make it so you can do whatever you want as long as you can stop p1ssing her off because now it's almost like she's getting mad at ME because you won't listen. You're sh1t is affecting my life and my peace of mind. If you don't comply I will encourage your mother to take away your priveleges and leave you to her mercy ". Granted I was kind of understanding because she was extremely inconsistent and way to emotional.

But it is not worth it. Single mothers are insane. Also even just fvcking single mothers, they'll try to lure you in and lock you down and manipulate you to game you into being that kids daddy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody is awesome.

But nobody ever gets what they want.

Therefore, it's always somebody else's fault.

Kind of like this schools where every student is above average.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since another one of my threads was closed (yet again) I'll just have to chime in here....

Single moms are the #1 demographic of women who say things like "man up, do so-and-so"

These women know that most guys have fragile egos and so they're running some Sun Tzu Art of War game and attacking the weakest spot in a man's psyche....

The goal of course is to manipulate men to "prove how manly they are" by doing whatever it is women want...

Only weak guys fall for this bullsh1t...

"Man up, marry a single mom!!!..."

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm a BIG chicken!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're trying to shame men into doing what they want. Any time a man isn't doing what's convenient for them, he's not a "real man".

They also may be shaming, to avoid being shamed themselves.

It IS shameful.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime someone answers to a social situation or a social facts with personal (ad hominem) attacks, you can be sure that person if full of sh1t and you're doing great by not complying.

Kinda like "you're against mass migrations cause you're not happy with yourself", got told that today in this same board.

In the case of single moms since they have NOTHING to promote themselves they have to attack men emotionally and then providing them a "solution".