Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Seeking Arrangements has sucked out all the higher-tier gals from the dating pool, leaving the rest of the market deficient?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was 154 at one time and looked chunky because all my weight goes into the belly and upper legs.

Brad Marchand real height is only about 5-5, 5-6 but weights over 170 for example but mostly muscle
Misinformed as usual. He's 5'9'' at 181LBS.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Misinformed as usual. He's 5'9'' at 181LBS.
That's fudges up height. Almost all nhl players under 6 foot add 2 to 3 inches. Ask Martin st. Louis. Hes listed 5 9 but he himself said hes barely 5 foot 7.

He was confused as well when he made his nhl debut and was listed at 5 foot 9 on the media guide.

Sydney Crosby is fudged up as well.

I've met nhl players before off the ice and a number of them are shorter than listed in the media. Guide. Tony Twist is one example. Was listed 6 foot 1 but is more like 5 foot 11. He came in my line when I was a cashier at home depot years ago and wasnt a whole lot taller than me and looked more about 205 not 220.

There are threads on reddit about nhl players and real life height from fan interactions about them being shorter and lighter than the media guide.

Johnny Gaudreau is another example too. He only weights listed at 150lbs and isnt even near 5 9 in person off skates.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with the internet is people go searching for answers and they when find the answer but whats the source.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's fudges up height. Almost all nhl players under 6 foot add 2 to 3 inches. Ask Martin st. Louis. Hes listed 5 9 but he himself said hes barely 5 foot 7.

He was confused as well when he made his nhl debut and was listed at 5 foot 9 on the media guide.

Sydney Crosby is fudged up as well.

I've met nhl players before off the ice and a number of them are shorter than listed in the media. Guide. Tony Twist is one example. Was listed 6 foot 1 but is more like 5 foot 11. He came in my line when I was a cashier at home depot years ago and wasnt a whole lot taller than me and looked more about 205 not 220.

There are threads on reddit about nhl players and real life height from fan interactions about them being shorter and lighter than the media guide.

Johnny Gaudreau is another example too. He only weights listed at 150lbs and isnt even near 5 9 in person off skates.
I think the hockey database would disagree with you dude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think the hockey database would disagree with you dude.

That's the clubs stated height they release to the public via the media guides before the start of the season.

Football is known to do this too. This is nothing new in sports. It has been going on for years in the NHL. If a player is under 6 foot they add inches and some lbs to them, especially at the NHL draft agents and scouts do this as well.

Hockey seems to be the most out of the 4 sports that fudges size up. You'd be suprised if you met NHL players how a lot of them are shorter than what the official media guides list once you stand up close to them.

Movie actors have fudged up height as well. I met Katharine McPhee from American Idol back in 2007. Btw at the time she was solid HB 9.5! tall for a girl, but seemed more like 5 foot 6 when standing face to face with her and she was wearing normal footwear, not heals because I was taller by a few inches wearing regular shoes.

If you watch hockey, other than the monster sized players, most are a lot skinnier and smaller in person when you see them without pads on. Lean muscle.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wait BG, u r only 53kgs?!

Go check ur bone density or maybe recheck ur height, you might just be 5'4"...or 3".

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wait BG, u r only 53kgs?!

Go check ur bone density or maybe recheck ur height, you might just be 5'4"...or 3".
I work with a middle aged Chad who's 5-10 and he was telling me when he was 20 he got rejected by women because he was super thin like 115lbs he said. Women would flat out tell him he was too frail. So he started hitting the gym hardcore and was ripped and went into the army. When he got muscle the same women started coming onto him he said.

He's still very muscular for his age and women hit on him still. But he said he would constantly get rejected at the clubs when he was young due to his low weight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I work with a middle aged Chad who's 5-10 and he was telling me when he was 20 he got rejected by women because he was super thin like 115lbs he said. Women would flat out tell him he was too frail. So he started hitting the gym hardcore and was ripped and went into the army. When he got muscle the same women started coming onto him he said.

He's still very muscular for his age and women hit on him still. But he said he would constantly get rejected at the clubs when he was young due to his low weight.
What has this story got to do with you being just 53kgs?

A very slim girl, with a small frame and bones that's about 5'4" would average around 48 kgs.

And u r here saying u r 5'9" at 53kgs?

Either u r lying abt ur height or u r actually just all bones and skin.

BG the more info I gleaned from you the more worried I am when dealing with you.

Ur problems are multifaceted and it's all major ones.

I don't think anyone here is able to mentor you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What has this story got to do with you being just 53kgs?

A very slim girl, with a small frame and bones that's about 5'4" would average around 48 kgs.

And u r here saying u r 5'9" at 53kgs?

Either u r lying abt ur height or u r actually just all bones and skin.
He's posted in other threads he's 5'7'' at 125lbs. So, assume the weight is correct, but he added a couple of inches. Either way he's at least 20 LBS underweight at 5'7'', 40LBS+ if he is in fact 5'9''. 5'9'' at 125LBS, didn't know that was possible. Did you move to Auschwitz?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He's posted in other threads he's 5'7'' at 125lbs. So, assume the weight is correct, but he added a couple of inches. Either way he's at least 20 LBS underweight at 5'7'', 40LBS+ if he is in fact 5'9''. 5'9'' at 125LBS, didn't know that was possible. Did you move to Auschwitz?
Man dad was 6 foot and when he was in Nam he was 125lbs at one point during his tour. Due to all the equipment you're carrying, running and intense sweating really takes the lbs off.

Again, I carry most of my weight in my chest and have skinny arms and legs. At one time I was almost 155lbs when I didn't run or do any workouts, drank beer and I had a good size gut on my belly due to again I have skinny arms and all the weight went into my belly and face area and I looked out of shape and chunky.

It all depends how you carry your weight and bone size.

Some women can be 5-2 and really thin and small bone for example and some women the same height can be short but have larger bones. My mom for example is 5-2 but is a larger bone frame and her weight is more evenly distributed and has thicker arms.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I see.

@biggoal get ur weight up and how's that home gym?

Being that under weight, there's a multitude of health issues you are or will be facing.

Muscles loss being 1.

Focus on these issues 1st before even touching on ur frame and then women.

You're got ur priorities all wrong.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Man dad was 6 foot and when he was in Nam he was 125lbs at one point during his tour. Due to all the equipment you're carrying, running and intense sweating really takes the lbs off.

Again, I carry most of my weight in my chest and have skinny arms and legs. At one time I was almost 155lbs when I didn't run or do any workouts, drank beer and I had a good size gut on my belly due to again I have skinny arms and all the weight went into my belly and face area and I looked out of shape and chunky.

Some women can be 5-2 and really thin and small bone for example and some women the same height can be short but have larger bones. My mom for example is 5-2 but is a larger bone frame and her weight is more evenly distributed and has thicker arms.
Stop talking abt ur mom or ur dad.

Their weight has nothing to do with you now.

Nobody here wants to hear abt ur mom stories, almost every thread ur mom has to come into the picture, u r in ur mid 30's now, bear that in mind.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I see.

@biggoal get ur weight up and how's that home gym?

Being that under weight, there's a multitude of health issues you are or will be facing.

Muscles loss being 1.

Focus on these issues 1st before even touching on ur frame and then women.

You're got ur priorities all wrong.
Still waiting on that part to install it. Hopefully I get that pully tomorrow in the mail or next week. If not I'll call ICON fitness up and b*tch and tell them to UPS or Fedex me another one. I just might go to home depot or Lowes and find a better pulley the same size and try installing the gym myself.

p*ssing me off it's sitting as a paper weight in my garage about 25 percent built but I can't use it. I paid 90 bucks to have it installed and he couldn't complete it. SO I have to pay again since it's a third party wal-mart uses.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting on that part to install it. Hopefully I get that pully tomorrow in the mail or next week. If not I'll call ICON fitness up and b*tch and tell them to UPS or Fedex me another one. I just might go to home depot or Lowes and find a better pulley the same size and try installing the gym myself.

p*ssing me off it's sitting as a paper weight in my garage about 25 percent built but I can't use it. I paid 90 bucks to have it installed and he couldn't complete it. SO I have to pay again since it's a third party wal-mart uses.
Okay.

Use the dumbbells that you hv whilst waiting for those parts.

Create a thread that's dedicated to solely focus on building up ur physical frame - this will great help you.

There's plenty of men here with experiences whom are willing to help you there.

Don't be wishy-washy BG, take action and act like a man.

U r too childish for ur age now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey seems to be the most out of the 4 sports that fudges size up. You'd be suprised if you met NHL players how a lot of them are shorter than what the official media guides list once you stand up close to them.
Maybe the hockey players' height is referenced to them in skates?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always said about 5-9. Weight fluctuates between 117 and 127. Summer when I sweat a ton I tend to weigh less.
Wow, you're a skeleton. No wonder you have to go after cougars.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

6ft at 125lbs. You're BS us. I'm an AF vet, never seen a 6 ft tall dude at 125LBS. He wouldn't be able to carry the 70LBS gear on his back.

As for your weight, you need weight gainer. You not working out and chatting on SS is a lazy excuse. The only person you have to blame is yourself. Get to work.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Needs to be muscle or else it's belly fat if you put on 40lbs. The 49 year old teacher was a hot little petite woman. About 5-1 so she only came up to the bottom of my chin. I weigh more than her.
Ok then hit the gym