Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think pumping iron could really help all incels?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
long distance running or marathon is not the best for this goal. Do short very high energy sprints maybe 1 or 2 hundred meters, then walk or trot for another 2 or 3 and then sprint again. Make sure to strech and warm up good. This will also build fast twitch muscle in the legs. Long distance running will actually destroy the fast twich and convert it to slow twitch. Probably not what you want for this goal. Doing this will burn much higher calorie than same time jogging. When you do the sprint, run like hell, it is a race as fast as you can, really dig deep. Keep doing it until you can't. 3 times a week is enough, and never one day after the other, always skip a day.
100 meters seems like such a short distance. I think I'll sprint a quarter mile when I go to the track this weekend. In between I'll do planks, pushups, crawling on hands, and picking up a monster truck tire and doing uppercut leg lifts on it and shadow boxing if no one else is around.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bench is not my top lift. Bests on bench:
225×28
315x12
415x1

Ive done some big ones:
DL 550x8
Squat 640x6
Bent rows 365x7, 315x14
Db curl 95x10
Db military 105x11

Those lifts in the last two yrs i was on a run in a groove and getting stronger. Got distracted by a siren want to get it back.
Damn. There's a gym where I'm at that's $6 a day I think I'll go there and use their weights plus a lot of hunnies there though more family oriented.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. There's a gym where I'm at that's $6 a day I think I'll go there and use their weights plus a lot of hunnies there though more family oriented.
Sounds good. Focus on your workout. Socializing saved for after your done.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
100 meters seems like such a short distance. I think I'll sprint a quarter mile when I go to the track this weekend. In between I'll do planks, pushups, crawling on hands, and picking up a monster truck tire and doing uppercut leg lifts on it and shadow boxing if no one else is around.
This is ill advised. Do not do this. That’s not a sprint and will actually lessen your gains. After about 20 seconds you access a different system in your body. This will lead to burn out and failure.

When you sprint, it activates your flight hormones. No human can go full speed past 30 seconds. This has been fully tested and a top end Olympic sprinter can’t even do it.

The biochemistry of sprinting is about running from a saber toothed tiger. What this does is activates your body to burn fat like crazy. Nothing burns fat like sprinting.

Starting off, don’t even think about going full speed. You will injure your body. Go 3/4 speed for a couple of weeks.

Never run sprints unless you feel optimum. I mean it. Anything past five sprints is worthless. You run sprints with plenty of recovery between sprints. Walk back. Never stop moving.

When the sprint you are presently running requires even more exertion to go as fast as the ones before, you stop. Twenty seconds full speed sprints is max. 15 second (approx. 100 yards/meters) sprints are best. The second you feel your energy tail off during a sprint...you’re done. One, well executed sprint is better than 20, no energy sprints.

This is biochemistry. Stuff that no pain no gain horse$hit.

There is a tried and proven tech for sprints that sprinters use. Violate it? You’re in for a world of hurt. Form alone will crush you if it’s off.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ill advised. Do not do this. That’s not a sprint and will actually lessen your gains. After about 20 seconds you access a different system in your body. This will lead to burn out and failure.

When you sprint, it activates your flight hormones. No human can go full speed past 30 seconds. This has been fully tested and a top end Olympic sprinter can’t even do it.

The biochemistry of sprinting is about running from a saber toothed tiger. What this does is activates your body to burn fat like crazy. Nothing burns fat like sprinting.
I have read that the hardest distance is 400 meters since it is almost a sprint, and it is difficult to hit the sweet spot of burning out too soon.

I had always thought that sprinting burns glycogen stores, but aerobic exercise burns fat. Of course, what is most important is for your body to never get into the mode of "I'm a bear that needs to get as fat as I can on salmon". I find that a good half-hour walk most every day does the trick.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Let's look at the results. Yang has managed to attract:

1. 3 overweight, middle aged black folks,
2. an enthusiastic, older asian gentlemen who doesn't realize he's holding his sign upside down,
3. a small pack of sweaty, ugly, angry millenial men, and
4. the acceptance of a roomful of jazzercise granny's.

If this is the net result of lifting 245, then the results are not encouraging.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Something that just happened here is <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewYang?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@AndrewYang</a> did Jazzercise. <a href="https://t.co/0p9LLebvTG">pic.twitter.com/0p9LLebvTG</a></p>&mdash; Michael Kruse (@michaelkruse) <a href=" ">August 15, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?? Dam dude seriously??
Yessir. You guys seen my fvckboy mirror pics from a couple yrs ago. Currently down around 10-15% cause i been unfocused due to ex taking attention. Im ready to push it further. Expect all strength back 8-12 weeks.

I want the strength at a lighter weight.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
Bench is not my top lift. Bests on bench:
225×28
315x12
415x1

Ive done some big ones:
DL 550x8
Squat 640x6
Bent rows 365x7, 315x14
Db curl 95x10
Db military 105x11

Those lifts in the last two yrs i was on a run in a groove and getting stronger. Got distracted by a siren want to get it back.
Is all of this weight training helping you to attract the caliber of woman or women you want?

For Andrew Yang, it's doing nothing in that department as far as I can tell.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is all of this weight training helping you to attract the caliber of woman or women you want?

No it doesnt. It is great for defeating stress and building up drive. Keeping the body tite does excite the babes whod be into you. Id say over 50% is social proofing. Also likeability depending upon the groups.

Id say it would be usefulfor getting gym and fitness girls. As far as bar and parties social proof is king.

Its good to be passionate about hobbies and interests. We gotta have priorities and a life outside women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do it to maximize my T-levels as t is what keeps you young. I will be at the track as long it is not snowing this fall/winter. Otherwise, I'll be at that cheap gym where the track encircles the weight room, but I'll have to watch out for grannies walking in the other direction.

Starting off, don’t even think about going full speed. You will injure your body. Go 3/4 speed for a couple of weeks.

Never run sprints unless you feel optimum. I mean it. Anything past five sprints is worthless. You run sprints with plenty of recovery between sprints. Walk back. Never stop moving.

When the sprint you are presently running requires even more exertion to go as fast as the ones before, you stop. Twenty seconds full speed sprints is max. 15 second (approx. 100 yards/meters) sprints are best. The second you feel your energy tail off during a sprint...you’re done. One, well executed sprint is better than 20, no energy sprints.

This is biochemistry. Stuff that no pain no gain horse$hit.

There is a tried and proven tech for sprints that sprinters use. Violate it? You’re in for a world of hurt. Form alone will crush you if it’s off.
Ok well I'll have equipment set up (a yoga ball, sledgehammer, a tire, and bosu ball and water bottles) on the track so I suppose I could do some rolls or shrimp moves/pushes on the football field halfway thru a quarter mile sprint to get back to the starting point where the equipment will be to do other explosive exercises. I'm just trying to design an attacking workout like I have been doing but with long distance running. I'm shifting to sprints in between now which will of course shorten my workout from 2-3 hours down to an hour as it will probably tire me a lot faster. I was going barefooted in barefoot shoes for 10 miles, but I think I'll don the $150 new balance running shoes for the sprints remembering not to heel strike as this is what damages your knees. Running on the forefoot I've found though stresses your extensor tendons and "could" cause a stress fracture, but it builds calves more. I've always ran the wrong way until this year first when I ran on the beach barefooted (running properly). My calves were like bowling pins after running 14 miles one day and it changes how I walk everything, like a frogman I guess. The next day was pretty painful.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have read that the hardest distance is 400 meters since it is almost a sprint, and it is difficult to hit the sweet spot of burning out too soon.

I had always thought that sprinting burns glycogen stores, but aerobic exercise burns fat. Of course, what is most important is for your body to never get into the mode of "I'm a bear that needs to get as fat as I can on salmon". I find that a good half-hour walk most every day does the trick.
Yes. But sprints access ATP in the cells. You do access glycogen during the sprint. After the spring workout there are extreme metabolic actions going on.

Look at the body of a long distance runner and then the body of a trained sprinter. This is no accident. Since I’ve been doing sprints a while, my body is transformed.

Sprints elevate testosterone higher than heavy weights. It is the epitome of health.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I want to do it to maximize my T-levels as t is what keeps you young. I will be at the track as long it is not snowing this fall/winter. Otherwise, I'll be at that cheap gym where the track encircles the weight room, but I'll have to watch out for grannies walking in the other direction.

Ok well I'll have equipment set up (a yoga ball, sledgehammer, a tire, and bosu ball and water bottles) on the track so I suppose I could do some rolls or shrimp moves/pushes on the football field halfway thru a quarter mile sprint to get back to the starting point where the equipment will be to do other explosive exercises. I'm just trying to design an attacking workout like I have been doing but with long distance running. I'm shifting to sprints in between now which will of course shorten my workout from 2-3 hours down to an hour as it will probably tire me a lot faster. I was going barefooted in barefoot shoes for 10 miles, but I think I'll don the $150 new balance running shoes for the sprints remembering not to heel strike as this is what damages your knees. Running on the forefoot I've found though stresses your extensor tendons and "could" cause a stress fracture, but it builds calves more. I've always ran the wrong way until this year first when I ran on the beach barefooted (running properly). My calves were like bowling pins after running 14 miles one day and it changes how I walk everything, like a frogman I guess. The next day was pretty painful.
I haven’t done a workout over 30 minutes in two years. You’re lolligaging. Look up MSP workouts. Believe me, when you lift like this? There will be no 1 hour workouts.

Maximum Sustained Power (MSP)

I never, EVER, work sore muscles. But then these days I’m more than ready with a day’s rest between workouts. Trust me. Along with a good diet, you will make unbelievable gains.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t done a workout over 30 minutes in two years. You’re lolligaging. Look up MSP workouts. Believe me, when you lift like this? There will be no 1 hour workouts.

Maximum Sustained Power (MSP)

I never, EVER, work sore muscles. But then these days I’m more than ready with a day’s rest between workouts. Trust me. Along with a good diet, you will make unbelievable gains.
Once your built out doesnt take too much to keep it.

jimmy_scandal

Banned
Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for the working class, blue collar man . Construction, MEP (mechanical, engineering, plumbing), farming, etc. These are real-man jobs.

I have a business that is definitely white collar, BUT, I never lost my Wisconsin-born roots which includes knowing how to bait a hook, fix a truck, throw a football, and throw a left hook. I wear flannel shirts, old baseball caps, and old blue jeans with pride and know how to fish walleyes off of a wing dam, shoot a grouse, and gut/clean/quarter a buck. I work out at the gym-- a lot.

No disrespect intended, but I laugh at today's "men," most of those under 40. I saw a few at the dog park this AM. Flabby, scruffy beards, soft, and tattoos to try to look all edgy and tough (big LOL). Two of the gf's they were with looked at me and smiled. Of course I said hi back right in front of their p*ussy boyfriends. What's the guy going to do? Beat me with his man-purse? iPhone whip me? lol

Bottom line: Be a man, not a p*ussy.
Your narcissism is way out of control. It's not really possible to form healthy relationships when you despise everyone else to the degree that you do. This guy is definitely overcompensating for something.

No it doesnt. It is great for defeating stress and building up drive. Keeping the body tite does excite the babes whod be into you. Id say over 50% is social proofing. Also likeability depending upon the groups.

Id say it would be usefulfor getting gym and fitness girls. As far as bar and parties social proof is king.

Its good to be passionate about hobbies and interests. We gotta have priorities and a life outside women.
I tend to agree with this. My adult weight has fluctuated by up to 25 lbs. I've noticed little, if any difference in how strongly women are attracted to me.

The reality is, as long as you have a physique that's within the normal range of weight and build, it won't make much of a difference one way or the other. What's most important is that you have a handsome face.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Talent can't be forced.

If its there its there if its not then there's only so much you can do.

But do what you can to be excellent, if u r an intellectual don't expect to be a genius in acting, if u r a genius in music don't expect to a genius in maths.

But you all as men must learn masculinity.

The question is, do you know what are the traits of being recognised as masculine ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So the world le
Talent can't be forced.

If its there its there if its not then there's only so much you can do.

But do what you can to be excellent, if u r an intellectual don't expect to be a genius in acting, if u r a genius in music don't expect to a genius in maths.

But you all as men must learn masculinity.

The question is, do you know what are the traits of being recognised as masculine ?
Define talent?