Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think normie-tier men are putting up with psycho women because it's the only way to get an otherwise decent plate?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was viewing this video about the Gabby Petito case, and it got me thinking:

I must say that my otherwise higher-tier plates that had strong interest in me all seemed to have psych issues. :rolleyes:
But crazy b!tches are great for sex. They’re wild and will do anything you want.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But crazy b!tches are great for sex. They’re wild and will do anything you want.
Unfortunately, these crazy girlfriends of mine, while they were up to do the nasty, they seemed to try and dish it out in order to control me. :mad:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I must say that my otherwise higher-tier plates that had strong interest in me all seemed to have psych issues. :rolleyes:

Watched this video. It's pathetic. This "out of your league" stuff is only in your own mind. Like look at the girl in the video. She aint nothing special at all. I would give her a 6 at best on my scale. Her face even looked a bit ugly when sitting in that police car answering the question.

Remember this: every female will get old and probably age much worse than you if you exercise and eat healthy. Every fenale has a period once and month and is literally pouring out disgusting blood everywhere for days. Her dating market value has a very early expiration date. No female is out of your league. Ever.

I had a new Columbian girl at my place last night wayyyyyyy hotter than this very average "out of my league" normie tier blonde bimbo. I got ED from taking too much lyrica a medication that makes you impossible to gett a hard on while in it so i couldn't **** her and she left. I shoukdnt have taken it that day but whatever it gives me a good high and stops my back nerve pain. But point is hot women are a dime a dozen. She got up to leave after i couldn't get it up and asked if i was mad that she was leaving and i laughed said no because there are many more women just as hot or hotter than you. So bye.

She texted me when she got home and said sohe wants to see me again n tuesday. I said okay lets see will let you know soon.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you play NCAA college football? That's situational alpha. I'm sure you got some vagina from that.

Playing an NCAA sport can carry you with the women after your NCAA career is up (assuming 0 days of pro sports) until you're 30.
I did but at a lower level, not FBS (division 1). I actually did very well with women up until my 30’s but not because of football. My game just worked better pre-online dating. My game does not work where you have to give the woman instant tingles on the first date. Cold approaching doesn’t work for me most of the time either. Where I always have success is when I’m around a girl several times and talk to her over the course of time, I can make those go from slow burn to panties on fire every time. If I met a girl from online dating and we go on 3-4 dates I never can get her interest level up, BUT if I know the girl prior and we go on 3-4 dates she almost always falls hard for me and her attraction is off the charts.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's hard to judge based on the media, social media, and some interviews and I didn't know them personally but my sense is that she wasn't a psycho, quite the opposite pretty personable and well-rounded girl. I think Brian was the one with a loose screw in his head. Or maybe both were a little touched in the head by staying in what appears to be such a toxic relationship. But Brian is the one that killed her so I guess one could say he is the psycho between the two.

But to your point, generally speaking, beauty comes with a cost. A mental cost. Vanity, body dysmorphia, social pressure, etc, etc. We can't simply say higher tier plates are psychos but we can say that when such HB8+ is with a guy as Brian is usually a combination of a few things. Again, I didn't know Brian personally but maybe he was super confident and charismatic. However, we are starting to learn he was chubby and an outcast growing up so we can rule out confidence. Charismatic? Based on his personality in videos and photos, he remained pretty low energy, so doubt he was. That only leaves us with Gabby not fully appreciating herself, settling for a guy that did something in the beginning to get her attention and by manipulation, fear, intimidation, mental abuse kept her beside him.

The key is her saying that he didn't believe she could do her website (and we can assume believe she could be a vlogger, youtube, influencer) and surely she had to be doubting her engagement with him. POtentially leading to her calling it off and triggering a true psycho.

Anyway, that is all assumptions from an outside perspective.

One thing is for certain, he is a coward and a low life. And certainly not a man.

Modern Man Advice

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched this video. It's pathetic. This "out of your league" stuff is only in your own mind. Like look at the girl in the video. She aint nothing special at all. I would give her a 6 at best on my scale. Her face even looked a bit ugly when sitting in that police car answering the question.

Remember this: every female will get old and probably age much worse than you if you exercise and eat healthy. Every fenale has a period once and month and is literally pouring out disgusting blood everywhere for days. Her dating market value has a very early expiration date. No female is out of your league. Ever.

I had a new Columbian girl at my place last night wayyyyyyy hotter than this very average "out of my league" normie tier blonde bimbo. I got ED from taking too much lyrica a medication that makes you impossible to gett a hard on while in it so i couldn't **** her and she left. I shoukdnt have taken it that day but whatever it gives me a good high and stops my back nerve pain. But point is hot women are a dime a dozen. She got up to leave after i couldn't get it up and asked if i was mad that she was leaving and i laughed said no because there are many more women just as hot or hotter than you. So bye.

She texted me when she got home and said sohe wants to see me again n tuesday. I said okay lets see will let you know soon.
I agree that she's nothing special; that said, any slender woman is pretty much special just by being slender.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
nonsense.

You’re probably short and are over estimating how much it affects you.

5 8 isn’t that bad.
I'm 5'8" and get more than my fair share. On top of that, 2 of the biggest players I knew growing up were my best friend and his brother who were 5'4" and 5'2". They had zero issues getting hot chicks.

The height thing, just like losing hair is way overblown and way too many guys use that as a crutch to not believe in themselves or have confidence in themselves.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and get more than my fair share. On top of that, 2 of the biggest players I knew growing up were my best friend and his brother who were 5'4" and 5'2". They had zero issues getting hot chicks.

The height thing, just like losing hair is way overblown and way too many guys use that as a crutch to not believe in themselves or have confidence in themselves.
we have found agreement on a topic finally. :)

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Normie tier" is incel lingo that confines a man's value and SMV purely to his looks. As men, we know that being pre-occupied with our physical looks is feminine behavior. The "redlining" on the thumbnail photo offers insight into how vaginal this level of critiquing is. In other words, a classic MatureDJ thread -- incels who are unable to behave like confident, masculine men essentially become women.

We're all overhyping how hot she was. She was cute. 7 tops if all dolled up for a night on the town. Her physical appeal was primarily her youth and figure, which most healthy 22 year old women possess. Personally, I think she would have bloomed at 27-30, but as we know her, she looked pre-adolescent.

These days, younger women are incredibly insecure about their looks. Especially ones who spend a lot of time on social media. She likely saw herself a notch or two down from 7. I'm sure his emotional manipulation made her feel lower.

He, facially, is not unaesthetic. Definitely not ugly. And believe it or not, cute girls will date men who are shorter and balder.

The ability to offer women value outside of looks and wealth -- ie. emotional nurturing and security, affection, etc. is actually important to women. If female duality is "alpha fux beta bux" and the majority of women fall within a bell curve of wanting both, then some women fall into the margins. Some women only want a dominant alpha and don't care if he's emotionally nurturing. Some women only want a soft nurturer who makes her feel loved, and don't care if he's a beta.

In his case, however, he's a classic "nice guy" who uses kindness to manipulate people, and he's also a murderer.

I find it a little disturbing that we're trying analyze how she behaved in the relationship to cause her death, or ascribe some reason for her murder outside of being involved with a murderous sociopath.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did but at a lower level, not FBS (division 1). I actually did very well with women up until my 30’s but not because of football. My game just worked better pre-online dating. My game does not work where you have to give the woman instant tingles on the first date. Cold approaching doesn’t work for me most of the time either. Where I always have success is when I’m around a girl several times and talk to her over the course of time, I can make those go from slow burn to panties on fire every time. If I met a girl from online dating and we go on 3-4 dates I never can get her interest level up, BUT if I know the girl prior and we go on 3-4 dates she almost always falls hard for me and her attraction is off the charts.
Seems like you need social circle game. Instant tingles are necessary in tech assisted dating, whether it was the website era of the 2000s or the swipe app era. Cold approaching gives you a little more leeway but not that much. Cold approaching is also difficult, just like cold calling selling is difficult.

I'm surprised football wasn't a panty dropper even at a Non D1 school.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you need social circle game. Instant tingles are necessary in tech assisted dating, whether it was the website era of the 2000s or the swipe app era. Cold approaching gives you a little more leeway but not that much. Cold approaching is also difficult, just like cold calling selling is difficult.

Yes Commander Data.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My social circle game is the only type of game I’m good at it seems like.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that she's nothing special; that said, any slender woman is pretty much special just by being slender.

In the US this is very true but not other countries where women are harshly fat shamed.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Normie tier" is incel lingo that confines a man's value and SMV purely to his looks. As men, we know that being pre-occupied with our physical looks is feminine behavior. The "redlining" on the thumbnail photo offers insight into how vaginal this level of critiquing is. In other words, a classic MatureDJ thread -- incels who are unable to behave like confident, masculine men essentially become women.

We're all overhyping how hot she was. She was cute. 7 tops if all dolled up for a night on the town. Her physical appeal was primarily her youth and figure, which most healthy 22 year old women possess. Personally, I think she would have bloomed at 27-30, but as we know her, she looked pre-adolescent.

These days, younger women are incredibly insecure about their looks. Especially ones who spend a lot of time on social media. She likely saw herself a notch or two down from 7. I'm sure his emotional manipulation made her feel lower.

He, facially, is not unaesthetic. Definitely not ugly. And believe it or not, cute girls will date men who are shorter and balder.

The ability to offer women value outside of looks and wealth -- ie. emotional nurturing and security, affection, etc. is actually important to women. If female duality is "alpha fux beta bux" and the majority of women fall within a bell curve of wanting both, then some women fall into the margins. Some women only want a dominant alpha and don't care if he's emotionally nurturing. Some women only want a soft nurturer who makes her feel loved, and don't care if he's a beta.

In his case, however, he's a classic "nice guy" who uses kindness to manipulate people, and he's also a murderer.

I find it a little disturbing that we're trying analyze how she behaved in the relationship to cause her death, or ascribe some reason for her murder outside of being involved with a murderous sociopath.

She is a 5 at absolute best on my scale. Nothing remotely attractive about her to me.