“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think men these days are so thirsty that they would consider a gal like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it shocked me: :eek: :eek: :eek:
According to the reports by Police, the girl has a rare form of dwarfism which making her 3 feet tall and leaving with a problem in walking. In an interview to Daily Mail, Kristine states that the girl was not 9 years old but a 22-year-old woman who would threaten to stab them in their sleep and also allegedly poured bleach in her coffee.
my opinion: She has a very cute face, and thus as per Juggernaut Law, her dwarfism & sociopathy would not be an issue with a lot of men.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Levels of simp and abundance of low testosterone cucks has no bounds.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Just looking at the physical aspect - her size. That's how my ex-gf from 2012 is kinda like. Her ex-husband was a pastor of a church and was still grieving over her leaving him, which ended up in our break-up 8 years ago. People looked at us funny as a couple and my dad made fun of us, claimed I was dating a duck, but her face and body proportions were hot but I aggressively made-out with her in parks. Some long-lasting memories were made with her and I've not met a nice lady like her, that I was also compatible with, since then.

The sociopathy is "alleged' by an ex-family that she had. She's been adopted into another family who claims she is honest. How do you know her ex-family didn't like her and made up stories against her? You just hear one side of the story?

But If anyone wants a good movie about this then Orphan (2009) is recommended. There is something of a turn-on watching that type of stuff from a "movie-distance" and having an ex-gf that has that size (but has only broke hearts, which almost all women are guilty of).
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Just looking at the physical aspect - her size. That's how my ex-gf from 2012 is kinda like. Her ex-husband was a pastor of a church and was still grieving over her leaving him, which ended up in our break-up 8 years ago. People looked at us funny as a couple and my dad made fun of us, claimed I was dating a duck, but her face and body proportions were hot but I aggressively made-out with her in parks. Some long-lasting memories were made with her and I've not met a nice lady like her, that I was also compatible with, since then.

The sociopathy is "alleged' by an ex-family that she had. She's been adopted into another family who claims she is honest. How do you know her ex-family didn't like her and made up stories against her? You just hear one side of the story?

But If anyone wants a good movie about this then Orphan (2009) is recommended. There is something of a turn-on watching that type of stuff from a "movie-distance" and having an ex-gf that has that size (but has only broke hearts, which almost all women are guilty of).
Did you pick her up and carry her under your armpit like a load of bread?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Before anything writes anything negative or critical about my ex-gf, I will show this music video that depicts how beautiful she looked in 2012 when I was dating her:


Just imagine someone like her but just a bit shorter.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Why didn’t they try to poison her back?lol
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
Before anything writes anything negative or critical about my ex-gf, I will show this music video that depicts how beautiful she looked in 2012 when I was dating her:


Just imagine someone like her but just a bit shorter.
that's a true loss. I feel for you.

The way you write about her is familiar to the way the ex spoke of that married lady he still loved. When you hear a longing a man has for some woman that impacted him, you know he should probably be with her.

Too bad there's no way you can get back with her? You could have proposed to her.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
that's a true loss. I feel for you.

The way you write about her is familiar to the way the ex spoke of that married lady he still loved. When you hear a longing a man has for some woman that impacted him, you know he should probably be with her.

Too bad there's no way you can get back with her? You could have proposed to her.
I did in the past (August 2012) and she accepted. The engagement was called off Nov 18, 2012 because we got cold feet after my mother spoke to her ex husband and pastor who married them and we started emailing.each other about her. Kaboom. An email attempt was made to reach out to her in 2016 but she did not reply back. (I found out she was in New Zealand through the same online dating site we met so I figure it wont matter emailing her if she is on the other side of the planet).


There is the other aspect I may like being with her in 2012, on the level I like a good movie. There was a certain spell or magic about the whole circumstance of that year that I felt fuelled everything. (I started bike riding in 2009 and learned some trails and led me to knowing unique parts of the city. As long as she was willing to ride with me that is a big fuel. I was interested in visiting the church she was part of before we met). Its like one of those times the stars just aligned and everything worked.

I cant see a repeat of that happening if I met her from scratch at this point. All the bike trails are stale as 11 years have now passed, I am more in my own little world, parents are way older and clingy, to name a few issues.

There is good nostalgia about that time. Allot of things I think were overdue but fulfilled with her and she hit all the right notes.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
I did in the past (August 2012) and she accepted. The engagement was called off Nov 18, 2012 because we got cold feet after my mother spoke to her ex husband and pastor who married them and we started emailing.each other about her. Kaboom. An email attempt was made to reach out to her in 2016 but she did not reply back. (I found out she was in New Zealand through the same online dating site we met so I figure it wont matter emailing her if she is on the other side of the planet).


There is the other aspect I may like being with her in 2012, on the level I like a good movie. There was a certain spell or magic about the whole circumstance of that year that I felt fuelled everything. (I started bike riding in 2009 and learned some trails and led me to knowing unique parts of the city. As long as she was willing to ride with me that is a big fuel. I was interested in visiting the church she was part of before we met). Its like one of those times the stars just aligned and everything worked.

I cant see a repeat of that happening if I met her from scratch at this point. All the bike trails are stale as 11 years have now passed, I am more in my own little world, parents are way older and clingy, to name a few issues.

There is good nostalgia about that time. Allot of things I think were overdue but fulfilled with her and she hit all the right notes.
hmmm, sounds like wonderful memories. You have a mature frame in evaluating this.

I did try redating former boyfriends and its definitely a different kind of magic, but it is still there.

It just becomes new memories with an old trusted confidante.

Even the chemistry is different. They smell different even, lol.

But the soul or whatever connection is still there.
It was fascinating and very worth it to redate.




Did the new times feel 'natural'?

Not so much. And that became particularly bittersweet.

But the enthusiasm to reconnect and achieve recognition in your kindred spirit once more was so worth the attempts.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Before anything writes anything negative or critical about my ex-gf, I will show this music video that depicts how beautiful she looked in 2012 when I was dating her:


Just imagine someone like her but just a bit shorter.
I'd hit it. :cool:
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
hmmm, sounds like wonderful memories. You have a mature frame in evaluating this.
The memories have a life of their own. I would say that I couldn't visit certain places in 2013 because it was all still raw, but 2015-2016 (after the divorce of my ex-wife), I found myself visiting the areas and "liberating" them. The memories are also kept alive through some music that resonates with them and even movies (ie notably Mamma Mia (1 & 11) & La La Land(2017)). Abba music is really great with some of their love-themes. What do Mamma Mia and La La Land have in common as movies? They both feature intense summer romances and a break-up at the same time before the season/year is up.

The last pop up memory was from a music video from Katy Perry called "Teenage Dream" where a memory where I was at Niagara Falls fudge restaurant, opposite the Gorge, just popped into my head while viewing it. Memory pops happen occasionally (usually once a year at an odd time) and the whole memory a particular instant within that stretch may just come alive like it was yesterday despite the passage of time.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I couldn’t do a chick that looks like a 9yo. But a chick like that would be useful in keeping some pedos away from actual kids. Be a good way to get their fantasies met morally and legally to rail a legal adult that looked like a child.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055

She sent me this song 8 years ago. That "love" is so fickle. It's like I should email her a copy of that song and say "remember this", lol!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top