Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think men these days are so thirsty that they would consider a gal like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it shocked me: :eek: :eek: :eek:
According to the reports by Police, the girl has a rare form of dwarfism which making her 3 feet tall and leaving with a problem in walking. In an interview to Daily Mail, Kristine states that the girl was not 9 years old but a 22-year-old woman who would threaten to stab them in their sleep and also allegedly poured bleach in her coffee.
my opinion: She has a very cute face, and thus as per Juggernaut Law, her dwarfism & sociopathy would not be an issue with a lot of men.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levels of simp and abundance of low testosterone cucks has no bounds.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just looking at the physical aspect - her size. That's how my ex-gf from 2012 is kinda like. Her ex-husband was a pastor of a church and was still grieving over her leaving him, which ended up in our break-up 8 years ago. People looked at us funny as a couple and my dad made fun of us, claimed I was dating a duck, but her face and body proportions were hot but I aggressively made-out with her in parks. Some long-lasting memories were made with her and I've not met a nice lady like her, that I was also compatible with, since then.

The sociopathy is "alleged' by an ex-family that she had. She's been adopted into another family who claims she is honest. How do you know her ex-family didn't like her and made up stories against her? You just hear one side of the story?

But If anyone wants a good movie about this then Orphan (2009) is recommended. There is something of a turn-on watching that type of stuff from a "movie-distance" and having an ex-gf that has that size (but has only broke hearts, which almost all women are guilty of).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just looking at the physical aspect - her size. That's how my ex-gf from 2012 is kinda like. Her ex-husband was a pastor of a church and was still grieving over her leaving him, which ended up in our break-up 8 years ago. People looked at us funny as a couple and my dad made fun of us, claimed I was dating a duck, but her face and body proportions were hot but I aggressively made-out with her in parks. Some long-lasting memories were made with her and I've not met a nice lady like her, that I was also compatible with, since then.

The sociopathy is "alleged' by an ex-family that she had. She's been adopted into another family who claims she is honest. How do you know her ex-family didn't like her and made up stories against her? You just hear one side of the story?

But If anyone wants a good movie about this then Orphan (2009) is recommended. There is something of a turn-on watching that type of stuff from a "movie-distance" and having an ex-gf that has that size (but has only broke hearts, which almost all women are guilty of).
Did you pick her up and carry her under your armpit like a load of bread?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before anything writes anything negative or critical about my ex-gf, I will show this music video that depicts how beautiful she looked in 2012 when I was dating her:

Just imagine someone like her but just a bit shorter.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn’t they try to poison her back?lol

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Before anything writes anything negative or critical about my ex-gf, I will show this music video that depicts how beautiful she looked in 2012 when I was dating her:

that's a true loss. I feel for you.

The way you write about her is familiar to the way the ex spoke of that married lady he still loved. When you hear a longing a man has for some woman that impacted him, you know he should probably be with her.

Too bad there's no way you can get back with her? You could have proposed to her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a true loss. I feel for you.

The way you write about her is familiar to the way the ex spoke of that married lady he still loved. When you hear a longing a man has for some woman that impacted him, you know he should probably be with her.

Too bad there's no way you can get back with her? You could have proposed to her.
I did in the past (August 2012) and she accepted. The engagement was called off Nov 18, 2012 because we got cold feet after my mother spoke to her ex husband and pastor who married them and we started emailing.each other about her. Kaboom. An email attempt was made to reach out to her in 2016 but she did not reply back. (I found out she was in New Zealand through the same online dating site we met so I figure it wont matter emailing her if she is on the other side of the planet).

There is the other aspect I may like being with her in 2012, on the level I like a good movie. There was a certain spell or magic about the whole circumstance of that year that I felt fuelled everything. (I started bike riding in 2009 and learned some trails and led me to knowing unique parts of the city. As long as she was willing to ride with me that is a big fuel. I was interested in visiting the church she was part of before we met). Its like one of those times the stars just aligned and everything worked.

I cant see a repeat of that happening if I met her from scratch at this point. All the bike trails are stale as 11 years have now passed, I am more in my own little world, parents are way older and clingy, to name a few issues.

There is good nostalgia about that time. Allot of things I think were overdue but fulfilled with her and she hit all the right notes.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I did in the past (August 2012) and she accepted. The engagement was called off Nov 18, 2012 because we got cold feet after my mother spoke to her ex husband and pastor who married them and we started emailing.each other about her. Kaboom. An email attempt was made to reach out to her in 2016 but she did not reply back. (I found out she was in New Zealand through the same online dating site we met so I figure it wont matter emailing her if she is on the other side of the planet).

There is the other aspect I may like being with her in 2012, on the level I like a good movie. There was a certain spell or magic about the whole circumstance of that year that I felt fuelled everything. (I started bike riding in 2009 and learned some trails and led me to knowing unique parts of the city. As long as she was willing to ride with me that is a big fuel. I was interested in visiting the church she was part of before we met). Its like one of those times the stars just aligned and everything worked.

I cant see a repeat of that happening if I met her from scratch at this point. All the bike trails are stale as 11 years have now passed, I am more in my own little world, parents are way older and clingy, to name a few issues.

There is good nostalgia about that time. Allot of things I think were overdue but fulfilled with her and she hit all the right notes.
hmmm, sounds like wonderful memories. You have a mature frame in evaluating this.

I did try redating former boyfriends and its definitely a different kind of magic, but it is still there.

It just becomes new memories with an old trusted confidante.

Even the chemistry is different. They smell different even, lol.

But the soul or whatever connection is still there.
It was fascinating and very worth it to redate.

Did the new times feel 'natural'?

Not so much. And that became particularly bittersweet.

But the enthusiasm to reconnect and achieve recognition in your kindred spirit once more was so worth the attempts.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd hit it. :cool:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, sounds like wonderful memories. You have a mature frame in evaluating this.
The memories have a life of their own. I would say that I couldn't visit certain places in 2013 because it was all still raw, but 2015-2016 (after the divorce of my ex-wife), I found myself visiting the areas and "liberating" them. The memories are also kept alive through some music that resonates with them and even movies (ie notably Mamma Mia (1 & 11) & La La Land(2017)). Abba music is really great with some of their love-themes. What do Mamma Mia and La La Land have in common as movies? They both feature intense summer romances and a break-up at the same time before the season/year is up.

The last pop up memory was from a music video from Katy Perry called "Teenage Dream" where a memory where I was at Niagara Falls fudge restaurant, opposite the Gorge, just popped into my head while viewing it. Memory pops happen occasionally (usually once a year at an odd time) and the whole memory a particular instant within that stretch may just come alive like it was yesterday despite the passage of time.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I couldn’t do a chick that looks like a 9yo. But a chick like that would be useful in keeping some pedos away from actual kids. Be a good way to get their fantasies met morally and legally to rail a legal adult that looked like a child.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She sent me this song 8 years ago. That "love" is so fickle. It's like I should email her a copy of that song and say "remember this", lol!