"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think men that had fat mothers have been conditioned to accept fat women as romantic partners?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was looking at recent thread in which the poster discussed how he had fat-shamed his mother, and it got me thinking.

Anecdotally, at least with men I know, there does seem to be this correlation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I fat shame my mom anytime I see her eating junk food to the point she hides her candy bars when she knows I'll visit her.

I cant really tell about your question, in my case definitely not but it may be the case for those guys stuck who never had a chance to develop their own adult personality while young.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
not in my case.
i dont like fat girls cause my D dont go hard and because i feel weird showing public with such people, no idea why but i have no control over this

also
depends on their friends and families

fat friends? fat acceptance

fat family? fat acceptance

friends saying every girl under 7/10 (big dave?) is ugly ? fat shaming

I fat shame my mom anytime I see her eating junk food to the point
lets make fat-mom-shaming club

to the point she hides her candy bars when she knows I'll visit her.
LMAO



one more aspect, why would fat girl be worth of boyfriend with greek god body?
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I was looking at recent thread in which the poster discussed how he had fat-shamed his mother, and it got me thinking.

Anecdotally, at least with men I know, there does seem to be this correlation.
depends, do he want to bang his mom? that normally would mean a guy with that certain complex, and then want to get someone who could fit the bill who looks like his mom

What's with all these 'afraid of obesity' threads.

Fat guys should be with fat girls.
Average sized guys should be with average size women.
Fit guys with fit women.

That's all.

It makes me laugh when a plump dude drools over the HB7/10 and more. Look at the mirror dude. This or get $$$.
you know very well its not how it work or goes, you pull what you can, no way i'm the small kind of guy, i'm hard to be fit but i'm not weak, so following what you say would mean I would never pull slim girls, with I do most, every once in a blue moon I could pull a more bigger breasted and big ass girl, but its more for she still had a cute face
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What's with all these 'afraid of obesity' threads.

Fat guys should be with fat girls.
Average sized guys should be with average size women.
Fit guys with fit women.

That's all.

It makes me laugh when a plump dude drools over the HB7/10 and more. Look at the mirror dude. This or get $$$.
Sometimes they want a fat guy. He makes her comfortable and she can be physically dominant.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top