Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think large breasts on a woman make it harder for her to find "genuine" romantic partners?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this:
Big Breasts Make it Harder to Find Genuine Romantic Partners

Breasts play a role in the kind of romantic advances a woman receives. See, when you’re busty, you’re never sure if a romantic partner likes you for who you are, or if this person is mainly interested in what your body has to offer.

It becomes difficult to shift through people’s motivations.
my opinion: I'll have to remember to think about whether Chads have to be concerned that their Chadness is making it difficult for them to find genuine romantic partners. :rolleyes:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do rich men have to worry if their wealth makes it harder to find genuine romantic partners and not gold diggers?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes it much, much easier in fact. The only mitigating factor to a girl getting fat is if she's busty to begin with, the boobs will grow along with the rest of her. Much more so than a small-boobed chick

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think that large breasted women are often slvttier than their counterparts. I think it comes from boys/males sexualizing them from a young age. As the woman in the article pointed out, it becomes part of her identity. And it is a sexual identity. So it makes it harder for them to maintain some sort of chasteness, they're more open with their sexuality. Which probably makes it harder for her to maintain LTRs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know quite a few women with big natural boobs that are well shaped considering theyre mid 30's.

They absolutely love Beta orbiters, like technological crack.

each one adds 4 selfies a week when in a relationship with their huge rack balanced on a table strategically, whilst theyre out with the girls. and each one gets in a relationship with a total simp. Ive never seen one go out with a good looking masculine guy.

Ironically all of them are heavily depressed and drunk.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's her weight? Large, natural breasts on a woman with a BMI in the normal range are attractive. So are large, surgically implanted breasts.

Large breasts are a way to attract attention. It's no different than fishermen using good bait to attract fish.

Women with large breasts are not the ones who attract attention. There are women without large breasts who can attract attention for other things, like their butts, legs, etc. They can wonder if those things can affect the motivations of who they attract.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... any woman that is in anyway attractive to most men have this 'problem' and it comes from how women are conditioned. I have seen this time and time again.

No relationship will work unless the chick is attracted and has high interest in a man FROM THE START. If it isn't there from the very beginning no amount of effort on the man's part is going to change this. Sure... you can get short term, emotional moment, results, but like a blazing fire... burns out fast. And if you are a man that just wants to bang as many women as you can in life this situation is perfect for them.

The beautiful woman has had men falling all over them since their teens. Their default expectation is that men are going to chase them, buy them sh1t, with dudes twisting themselves into knots just to be with them. This is their norm. The 'problem' with the hot chick is that the men they are strongly attracted too, men with high SMV, with loads of LMS, are not going to do this... and they do not know how to respond. They do not know how to attract the men they want because they never learned.

When they find a man they find really attractive it just p1sses them off when these men don't behave like most men. It confuses them, which actually is a good thing. But social media, and instant attention, and instant validation, they can always get their ego fix when a man isn't responding the way she expects. If these beautiful women would instead talk to their grandmothers to find out what they did to get grandfathers... well they would find getting into relationships much easier.

Okay... enough beating up on chicks... Men are fvcking sh1t up just as bad. They have been spoiled by social media as well. The very attractive man is just as clueless and silly, he is spoiled for choice as well, but in defense of men, relationships isn't our thing. The very attractive man will naturally avoid relationships, for him to get into one... the woman MUST put in some effort to get him. Men that might not be what women believe is a top tier man... well... they have bought into the fairytale that that they will get results by trying harder... never giving up... and just floating around hoping things turn around while they ignore women they actually have a legitimate shot with. These men feed the egos of hot chicks and prevent her from doing the things she needs to do to get the men they really want.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From teens to 20's the more developed girls get the attention because breasts are a novelty to boys.
I'd estimate 75% of the Early developing girls become obese because of diet, lack of exercise and genetics.
Meanwhile the naturally slim women who develop later come into their own at 25-30 since they are more active and what natural weight gain accompanies age gives them pleasing curves.

I've never met a swimsuit model type woman who was short and chubby as a teenager. But the girl who had a rack in Jr. High is usually obese by 30.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they find a man they find really attractive it just p1sses them off when these men don't behave like most men.
No, they behave like most women. Like they have endless options.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Lot of middle eastern women Arab/Jewish and Armenian have really big tits. They will get a ton of attention from men all their lives because of it.

A slim woman with big breasts is like a 6'5 man who is jacked and rich.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once dated a Greek girl called Maria. She gave great head and her top bollocks were like a dead heat in
a zeppelin race. To be quite honest I didn't really know what to do with her chest knackers as they were huge.
Over the years I have come to realise anything over a C cup is more than I find attractive. I can't help but think
of udders when I see a large titted woman. something like this.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of middle eastern women Arab/Jewish and Armenian have really big tits. They will get a ton of attention from men all their lives because of it.

A slim woman with big breasts is like a 6'5 man who is jacked and rich.
I think Ashkenazi Jewish women have been bred to have big knockers - IOW, the yentls (i.e., matchmakers) would make sure to have a couple have mothers that had big knockers, thus giving their daughters a good chance of inheriting this trait.

Here is Right-wing media entrepreneur Binyamin Shapiro's sister, who is obviously very nicely top-heavy. :cool:

ben shapiro's sister.jpg

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your babies will be well fed.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Ashkenazi Jewish women have been bred to have big knockers - IOW, the yentls (i.e., matchmakers) would make sure to have a couple have mothers that had big knockers, thus giving their daughters a good chance of inheriting this trait.

Here is Right-wing media entrepreneur Binyamin Shapiro's sister, who is obviously very nicely top-heavy. :cool:

View attachment 6918
Interesting hypothesis. It might have validity. Jewish women have been known to be good matchmakers. Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo is Jewish. That's the highest profile, most modern example.

A lot of Jewish women are single into their 30s. Many live in U.S. cities where long term singleness is common. New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, DC, and Boston are examples. Some of the women are careerist, which contributes to being single. However, there are plenty of non-Jewish single women in their 30s that are careerist.

Jewish women are often horny and DTF, which is awesome. Jewish men often have a thing for non-Jewish women so big tits on Jewish women doesn't necessarily men longer term, more successful relationships.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Jewish women are often horny and DTF, which is awesome. Jewish men often have a thing for non-Jewish women so big tits on Jewish women doesn't necessarily men longer term, more successful relationships.
Jewish women often date non jewish men, you would be shocked how many jews have jewish mothers but gentile fathers.

Your children will not be jewish unless their mother is, they have a matriarchal system.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit of an odd one to guys like me who don’t necessarily like big knockers. I mean, I like them in isolation, but they usually if not always come with big thighs and waist and I like thinner chicks. Boobs just need to be present.

pretty face/flat stomach/slim legs beat boobs for me.

they have a kind of novelty value.

that pic above- it looks JUST like Ben Shapiro- with tits lol