Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Justine Bateman has hit The Wall?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That looks like a drug user’s/smoker’s face.

Anybody know if these were contributing factors?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a real picture or a movie one where she portrays a meth addict?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find white women do not age gracefully, there is a slope that exists, I've watched women go over it and in less than 2 years degrade faster than the last 10

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF??? Definitely!
Man, she's hit the wall the hardest.

Another wall victim that I saw on a commercial recently was Brooke Shields.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first photo was clearly taken to highlight her wrinkles - that's some harsh lighting.

The one further down looks about right for a woman her age.

We all get older...nothing to be ashamed of. Some people get more wrinkles than others. As for the wall, she's 55 bro. That happened a while ago.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By chance I saw a Bateman interview of just this subject on tv, might have been about her book. She was very comfortable in her skin. Proud as can be. Clearly zero hang ups about her age. She brought up the whole Botox, makeup, surgery, subject. At minimum she has an attitude that all woman could benefit from for at least being happy.
That in itself is attractive, but I'm older than you Wooper-Snappers. I'd go hiking with her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By chance I saw a Bateman interview of just this subject on tv, might have been about her book. She was very comfortable in her skin. Proud as can be. Clearly zero hang ups about her age. She brought up the whole Botox, makeup, surgery, subject. At minimum she has an attitude that all woman could benefit from for at least being happy.
That in itself is attractive, but I'm older than you Wooper-Snappers. I'd go hiking with her.
Agree brother regardless of my initial reactions.

To be fair, it's great that she is comfortable in her own skin and won't cave into societal pressure of putting makeup on, plastic surgery, etc.
Plus if you saw any of these gals in their 30-50's, a lot will look like her if not worse.

The thing she has going for her at that age, she's got muscles and is slim. Can't say that for a lot of women after 50. :up:

Look at Sofia Vergara who is a bit younger for example...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nature is the strongest MGTOW advertisment....it's not even about the wrinkles, look at them in the eyes and it seems a wizard stole them vital force.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, consider the stress and agony she endured from her brother Patrick's behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing she has going for her at that age, she's got muscles and is slim. Can't say that for a lot of women after 50.
Yeah, I was going to say at least she didn't get fat. One thing I notice though, is that older women who stay thin tend to get more wrinkles than the ones who fatten up a bit. I do appreciate that she didn't go the plastic surgery route.

She looks a little rough, but think about it. At her age, she won't be having children, so nature doesn't have a real reason to keep her looking fresh and attractive. Sad but true.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was going to say at least she didn't get fat. One thing I notice though, is that older women who stay thin tend to get more wrinkles than the ones who fatten up a bit. I do appreciate that she didn't go the plastic surgery route.
It's due to the elasticity and lack of collagen. Fat women tend to have more fat cells and collagen production so less wrinkles. Vitamin K helps with that and some take collagen supplements so a skinny gal can prevent wrinkles but she may have to take supplements to do it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the wall is going to need repairs.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh1t Sam, would you invest long term in that woman if you were close to her age?
Haha, that's not what I meant. I just mean it sounds funny that nature would be promoting MGTOW. Nature is trying to push men and women together. It just gave me a chuckle, that's all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's not what I meant. I just mean it sounds funny that nature would be promoting MGTOW. Nature is trying to push men and women together. It just gave me a chuckle, that's all.
Im not an antropologist but I believe nature pushes men and women to each other once they are capable of reproducing which is why men are stunned from their libido and women are decent looking in their 20s...I dont know about you but personally since my early 30s my libido and tolerance for bullsh1t is falling down as fast and my same age women looks.

I kid you not, I would rather being questioned from the police for my driving style rather than have a date with the average woman my age.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an antropologist but I believe nature pushes men and women to each other once they are capable of reproducing which is why men are stunned from their libido and women are decent looking in their 20s...I dont know about you but personally since my early 30s my libido and tolerance for bullsh1t is falling down as fast and my same age women looks.
Many times I've thought that having kids, falling in love, getting married, and that sort of thing requires a certain amount of naivety. That sounds like I'm knocking it, but I'm not. As you say, there's a reason nature pushes us toward this at a certain age.