“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think it's the current dating-wasteland zeitgeist why a military officer like General Jim Mattis was not able to secure a wife?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
I was thinking about some military-officer ancestors of mine (who obviously figured out how to wife up a gal, LOL) and George Washington, and then a SecDef in the '10s who was a "confirmed bachelor", and it got me thinking.
I think that in the past, the zeitgeist was that a military officer was in high demand, no matter how unhandsome he was (Washington was certainly not a "pretty boy"), and such a man didn't need to figure out how to "excite" a woman by whatever combination of JesterMaxxing & Game that is required today. However, this distinguished military man ("one of the most urbane and polished men I have known" according to colleagues) had the misfortune of being in the transition to the current wasteland zeitgeist while being short, unhandsome and completely unaware of game (even though he was trained in the USMC to a be a competent leader of heart-breakers & life-takers) as well, so it just never worked out for him.

Also, I think this zeitgeist transition period saw the era of the fat wife on the Homefront as well (it seemed for a while that just about every GI I'd ever meet had a fat wife). I would imagine that most GIs are just incels like everyone else, but I can't see how a man could be motivated to put himself in harm's way if even a fat woman is unattainable - I predict that this will utterly tank military recruitment for all but the most gung-ho.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top