“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think it's OVER for a "special needs" man in the dating market?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewOrleans/comments/1nyo4gh
This is a long shot but, I would like to set my special needs brother up with a few blind dates and wanted to see if there is another family that might be in a similar situation. My brother in law has a mild executive functioning disorder. He lives independently, works a good job, drives and has his own apartment. He’s also kind and funny and treats his partners respectfully. If you know any women age 30+ that loves animals and socializing that could be a good fit or ideas of where we would go please share or reach out.
I think all his needs-matches are dating normal men. :rolleyes:



 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
344
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
Some forms of marginalized living are indeed worse than others.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
@MatureDJ , YOU'RE not a diagnosed SPED... Pondering such questions benefits your dating and mating life LESS than a music critic wondering, out loud:

"If Damon and Devon Routier rise from the grave tonight, might they eventually write a ground-breaking opera, centered around the night Darlie used the kitchen knives for activity far more exotic than slicing up sirloin?"

Advances HIS career
 
Top