MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,676
- Reaction score
- 5,121
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NewOrleans/comments/1nyo4gh

www.youtube.com
https://www.reddit.com/r/NewOrleans/comments/1nyo4gh
I think all his needs-matches are dating normal men.This is a long shot but, I would like to set my special needs brother up with a few blind dates and wanted to see if there is another family that might be in a similar situation. My brother in law has a mild executive functioning disorder. He lives independently, works a good job, drives and has his own apartment. He’s also kind and funny and treats his partners respectfully. If you know any women age 30+ that loves animals and socializing that could be a good fit or ideas of where we would go please share or reach out.
#TinaFriml on using dating apps as a disabled woman | Guys We F****d
Funny ❌Deep Analysis of Horror Films ✅Fellow comedian @TinaFriml popped into the studio to talk about growing up with cerebral palsy, getting bullied out of ...
Last edited: