The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Hahaha, man... fun to think about reaching that kind of smv in womens' eyes one day lol.That said, asking for an on the spot selfie at some point is fine. Women do it to me all of the time when I place an ad because they think my ad is fake. They always send one in return or offer one up first when asking, so it’s a mutual courtesy.
OLD sucks in general I guess unless you're in a big city that has a large supply and is easy to meet up due to everything being in a short distance and takes little effort to plan something. Like NYC for example. Around me for example on OLD just to find ANY woman for that matter you have to look at least 30 miles away. Then set up the date and all. The last date was 25 miles away I had to drive.Never take advice on how to succeed from someone who is visibly frustrated by failure.
If OLD is this frustrating of a process, stop using it.
That said, asking for an on the spot selfie at some point is fine. Women do it to me all of the time when I place an ad because they think my ad is fake. They always send one in return or offer one up first when asking, so it’s a mutual courtesy.
The newspaper bit is too much though. That won’t work.
Yes, BUT I imagine somewhere like NYC if you can hangout somewhere on the weekends you can simply use Tinder or Match, Hinge and meet people within a couple mile radius the same night you're out there and requires little planning in advance to grab a drink instead of chatting for days back and forth and having to set up a meeting.You act like you’re crossing the Sahara desert.
I live in the NYC area and, yes, it is more densely populated obviously. But that’s part of the problem here too. Population density, poor infrastructure, tolls, bridges, construction, lights, bad traffic... it takes me 20 minutes just to drive 5 miles in the suburbs. 20 miles can take an hour most days. Sometimes twice as long if I have to drive east.
25 miles in a thinly populated area is not as bad as you make it sound.
And like I said, if OLD doesn’t work for you, stop using it. I’ve told you this already multiple times.
Nope, I got the number! I'm heading out for a couple hours and just asked for it. I said it's easier than the facebook app chatting and she just gave it out. I did a reverse phone search and it's really her number so I looked her up on facebook and she's legit.I don’t work like that. Too busy. My free time is scheduled like business is, and I limit how much of it goes to a new woman. If I’m out and about willing to meet a new one, I don’t go to my phone. I look around the room.
Pass.
Only good for a one time hook up at best, and she would have to know that’s what it will probably be.
45 miles from either of your homes for alcohol will lead nowhere unless she’s DTF in a motel. Too much work. Unlikely with a kid and 90 miles of distance. 1 year or less divorced maybe she would go for it. 4 years divorced too long...she already had that fun with randoms by now. Probably had her fill and is looking to settle down again. She wouldn’t entertain men 80-90 miles away for any other reason, aside from being massively desperate for a damn good reason.
Besides. You’re jumping the gun. You don’t even have a number but you’re already planning the date?
You’re aimless and lost at sea with the way you’re approaching women.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Video callI was watching this video from "A33hole Consulting", and it got me interested: