Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it helps a fat chick to show cleavage?

Billtx49

Reaction score
ALL women, fat or thin usually show off their assets. More so when single…
She still thinks she’s hot btw …

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and I don't see how this really helps; she still looks like a refrigerator. :eek:
In this particular case, I don't think it helps because her breasts look saggy even when supported, and those legs look like industrial equipment. But generally speaking, I think it might help fat girls to show some cleavage, because large breasts are often one of the few things they have going for them. If someone is horny enough, they might bite.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Often online they photograph them from about to cover their fupas.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I´ver seen whales with great tits, beautiful faces, great skin, but it doesnt matter because even with all that they still dont pass the boner test. I can only speak for myself ofc but many thirsty guys out there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big girl fetish. I loved banging them. Did it a bit in my 20s. The pvssy just felt better than skinny girls. Problem was I could never get it back up for a second round. That and I never wanted to be seen with them outside of the bedroom.

I still love me some Jill Scott. I would destroy her.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust men who f*ck fat women.

M

member160761

Depends how much fat. Here there is no tightness and they sag, showing her lack of health and youth. There are girls with a little extra and chubby ones that still have a tight body overall. The picrel in OP shows desperate measures.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how much fat. Here there is no tightness and they sag, showing her lack of health and youth. There are girls with a little extra and chubby ones that still have a tight body overall.
I would agree with that. One woman from my youth who still keeps popping into my head fits that description. But that tightness is a product of youth, and I'd have to say their shelf life is probably pretty short.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big girl fetish. I loved banging them. Did it a bit in my 20s. The pvssy just felt better than skinny girls. Problem was I could never get it back up for a second round. That and I never wanted to be seen with them outside of the bedroom.

I still love me some Jill Scott. I would destroy her.
This Jill Scott? o_O

afro.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with that. One woman from my youth who still keeps popping into my head fits that description. But that tightness is a product of youth, and I'd have to say their shelf life is probably pretty short.
Yes, the gals that were precocious looked great at age 14, but they seem to all get round by 24.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the gals that were precocious looked great at age 14, but they seem to all get round by 24.
I was thinking more along the lines of 23 vs. 29, but people are more obese now than when I was in my twenties.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I admit to hwp thick ones being in my past. Often great lays, as long as there aren’t rolls…