“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think if a woman walks past a bunch of hard hats and doesn't get cat-called, that she will intentionally walk past again?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,707
Reaction score
5,132
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

http://gawker.com/5979679/id-do-her-a-brief-history-of-michael-bloombergs-public-sexism

I know for a fact that any self-respecting woman who walks past a construction site and doesn't get a whistle will turn around and walk past again and again until she does get one.
my opinion: I tend to believe this; even though women on the surface say they don't like to get "demeaned", I think the inner hamster realizes that these cat-calls reinforce her understanding that she has sexual power.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
no. Most hate it, since they been bombarded on a daily basis on how beautiful they look. Women IMO would care less if they get whistle at. They care more about their younger women competitors.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
Most hate it, since they been bombarded on a daily basis on how beautiful they look. Women IMO would care less if they get whistle at. They care more about their younger women competitors.
Yes, yes, poor women, always being told how gorgeous they are. Life is so hard, I feel so sorry for them. If women are that insecure at heart, and if they are really worried about younger competitors, you'd think they would learn to appreciate being appreciated.
 

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
74
Age
46
Yes, yes, poor women, always being told how gorgeous they are. Life is so hard, I feel so sorry for them. If women are that insecure at heart, and if they are really worried about younger competitors, you'd think they would learn to appreciate being appreciated.
?
I dated a stripper, so heres what I know-
They hate being whistle at or told they are hot. I am not saying feel sorry for anybody.
I honestly had this conversation. They cant apreciate what AFC give them for free. By 15 years old, they know more then you would think.

Women are competing with themselves. In short, they dont care and would not come back to get cat called, whistle, or shout at.
In this occasion they are not insecure buddy, they are shallow. Women operate differently.
 
Top