“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think Happy Hour is a good place to mack, since the women there figure that the men there are employed professionals?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The first place to meet men is happy hour. Happy hour is such a good idea because more people go after work, which means that you know men you meet there are more likely to have a job.
NOTE: I would presume that childless maidens would also think like this I couldn't care less about meeting a single mommy: :down:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
I wouldn't be at ANY indoor place with a bunch of people packed in like sardines right now. Pretty much the reason these states out of control are out of control...they are starting to realize that poorly ventilated indoor areas with a lot of people are at very high risk of being "super spreader" events due to the virus being able to be airborne for periods of time.

These events should all be outdoor only, as it is far less likely to get it even when in closer contact to people
 
Top