Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think flaking on girls raises interest levels?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flaked multiple times on a girl who friendzoned me as I really couldn't be arsed with her since it clearly wouldn't go anywhere. She kept coming back to try and arrange a meeting, which honestly cheesed me off. Why string me along?

I was glad to finally see the back of her and her whôreshît.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my plates are not longer lasting fwb's. They are potential LTRs and I'm casually dating them, although they don't know that.

For starters, I will tell them "I might be free Thursday at 8". Then string it along. Most women will wait until the last minute to make other plans, keeping themselves available up to near that time. Obviously you can't pull that over and over on the same chick or it will go south. But I wouldn't bench my #1 chick to go out with #3. So if #3 gets mad and doesn't talk to me afterwards, its ok. I'm always looking for a replacement for the one I have the weakest interest in.

Imagine a pro sports team. They are always wanting to increase their roster with better players but have to do so within the salary cap. The salary cap is your time.
Great post.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Great post.
I have a 17 year old daughter. I always use her as an excuse as to why I "can't make it". No woman will bite a single dad's head off for that excuse.
Don't get me wrong, I spend a ton of time with my daughter. National travel volleyball with 3 practices a week 1.5 hrs away, tournaments almost every weekend (all out of town and 2-3 day tournaments). So they know I'm busy and its just a smooth transition to stringing some of them along.

When I have a rotation, I have my main priority #1 contender who gets the first available time. If she isn't available I go to #2. #3 is always the one I am looking to replace, therefore it's nice to have a couple of new ones chatted up as possible replacements. I've learned that at 43 yrs old, I can't handle more than 3 women in a rotation. Not because of my age, rather my already busy schedule.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Back to flaking on women- if its a chick that you sense values her time more than yours, thinks a little too much of herself or you feel she considers herself higher on the food chain than you....taking forever to respond to your texts, etc....if you're honest with yourself you know the women I'm talking about. And we will smash them too. You can either go out with her forever and try to raise her interest or.......

Just cancel the date an hour before. "Sorry, can't make it this evening. Something came up. I'll get back in touch".

Then say nothing else. Don't sit there and text her for an hour or she will know you're bullshytting her. If something really came up, you wouldn't be glued to your phone texting her.
Just leave it at that.

Wait a few days and hit her up (if she hasn't already messaged you first).
"Hey you. I'm free this Thursday at 8. Let's get together then".

You'd be surprised how easy this is and how effective it is. I've seen women all of a sudden start blowing my phone up and smash on the first date. I've also had them never text me back....which is ok because she probably wasn't terribly interested to begin with and nothing would raise her interest enough to put out.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 17 year old daughter. I always use her as an excuse as to why I "can't make it". No woman will bite a single dad's head off for that excuse.
Don't get me wrong, I spend a ton of time with my daughter. National travel volleyball with 3 practices a week 1.5 hrs away, tournaments almost every weekend (all out of town and 2-3 day tournaments). So they know I'm busy and its just a smooth transition to stringing some of them along.

When I have a rotation, I have my main priority #1 contender who gets the first available time. If she isn't available I go to #2. #3 is always the one I am looking to replace, therefore it's nice to have a couple of new ones chatted up as possible replacements. I've learned that at 43 yrs old, I can't handle more than 3 women in a rotation. Not because of my age, rather my already busy schedule.
No dude who's got a stuff going on his life can handle more than 3-4 plates at a time.

I keep my texts only to arrange dates.

Dates cost ~10 hours a week, approaching daily ~ 2-3 hours a week. That's a lot.

Glassguy

Reaction score
No dude who's got a stuff going on his life can handle more than 3-4 plates at a time.

I keep my texts only to arrange dates.

Dates cost ~10 hours a week, approaching daily ~ 2-3 hours a week. That's a lot.
4 plates for me is literally impossible. My goal is to have 2 LTR prospects that I am actively seeing. Seems I always have a 3rd, but she is the squeaky wheel that gets replaced. I dont even give her the grease....well figuratively maybe.

It takes no time to add a chick on fb, wait a few days and send her a "Hey whats up" message if she is attractive and her profile looks interesting. If we have a decent vibe through a few messages, I will invite her for a drink. Its nice to have a few of these going in case I want to set up a first date with a prospective prospect that can take the #3 spot or may even end up being #1 after I hang out with her a few times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 plates for me is literally impossible. My goal is to have 2 LTR prospects that I am actively seeing. Seems I always have a 3rd, but she is the squeaky wheel that gets replaced. I dont even give her the grease....well figuratively maybe.

It takes no time to add a chick on fb, wait a few days and send her a "Hey whats up" message if she is attractive and her profile looks interesting. If we have a decent vibe through a few messages, I will invite her for a drink. Its nice to have a few of these going in case I want to set up a first date with a prospective prospect that can take the #3 spot or may even end up being #1 after I hang out with her a few times.
So A guy whose a girls number 3 or worse is the guys who get flaked on and strung along.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's a decent strategy. I'm trying to focus more on cold approach now though.

Partially because getting good photos clicked for OLD and social media seems kind of pathetic to me. Might have to resort to it alongside cold approach tho.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got me wondering, how many guys nonchalantly flake on dates? Probably not many. It has to do positive things for interest level, right?
If the date is set, a man should make sure he is there. To flake shows low value and bad character.

For every date I make, I'm at least 5 minutes early. Value your time and respect yourself, gentlemen.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I never flake just to flake. But if the chick drops any tiny morsel of a one of several hints then I will cancel first before giving her the satisfaction of canceling or flaking on me. Some of those triggers for me to cancel would be if she mentions how busy she is around the time of the date, or mentions anything about her ex wanting her back, or mentions possibly not finding a sitter if she has a kid, or mentions any kind of drama going on that may be leading to her canceling. Boom! I'm out with "Sounds like you have (a lot going on)(a lot on your mind). We should cancel for now and possibly reschedule when thing slow down for you".

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I flake all the time. A lot of women call me bipolar. I like the idea of having sex with them when I get the number, but most of the time I don't see it through because I'd rather do other stuff outside of work, and don't have time for them. Some stick around, some never talk to me again, just depends on the woman really

Usually the ones that really enjoy talking to me on the phone are the ones that will try to still make it work. Especially if I've taught her something through our conversations. Women really value men they can learn from. I'm well studied, so I can get pretty deep

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not her #1 option you are probably going to get strung along or flaked on until you either become her #1 or get tired of the games and bounce.
Does she give any sexual action to #3 and down below if #1 is usually there to fvck her when she wants it?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Does she give any sexual action to #3 and down below if #1 is usually there to fvck her when she wants it?
Who knows as guys other than the top option dont get much time in person.....if any at all. If they do, its probably because she is bored, wants a free meal/drinks, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows as guys other than the top option dont get much time in person.....if any at all. If they do, its probably because she is bored, wants a free meal/drinks, etc.
I joke that #1 shes gonna be ontime he can fvck when he wants but he's busy. #2 can get it on a occasionally one night stand basis cause she still really wants #1. #3 gets used for meals and good treatment. He might get a crumb occasionally just so he keeps his hopes up. The rest are used as azz kissers. Fluffers. Etc.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If you're not her #1 option you are probably going to get strung along or flaked on until you either become her #1 or get tired of the games and bounce.
Second place is first loser. You need to come in first. Then stay in first.

If you just bounce, what have you actually learned? That you're not really in power? Or you're not desirable enough?

It's cool to move on, but often times she wanted you to leave anyway. Especially considering you weren't gonna subscribe to her onlyfans or give her free nonsexual attention or paint her bathroom for free.