Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think fat chicks are ugly because of "bad posture"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
'It's all about posture!': Love Island's Malin Andersson parades her curves in red lacy lingerie as she tells fans not to be fooled by filtered Instagram snaps
She encouraged fans to ditch crazy diets and eat mindfully earlier this week.

And Malin Andersson stripped down to red lingerie on Thursday to tell fans not to be fooled by the picture-perfect Instagram community.

The Love Island star, 27, showcased her incredible curves as she showed how posture and angles can completely change the way her figure looks on camera.
my opinion: She still looks chunky to me, regardless of "posture". :down: :rolleyes:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure and skinny guys dont look hot cause they dont keep enough oxygen in their lungs while muscular guys are because they do.

Even that squared jawed guy looks hot cause he keeps his jaw stable.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She's not fat, just very tall. Though, her boobs and butt are sagging. Maybe she lost a lot of weight over the years?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call her thick, not fat. And yes bad posture will make you look less attractive at all times if you aren't a land whale.

Good posture isn't going to do a damn thing to help a woman who is so fat she has back tiddies and a front butt

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An overweight person's posture usually deteriorates faster than that of a skinny person. That's not to say that skinny people never **** up their posture, mind you, I'm just saying that when you've got a huge belly and arm fat the size of breasts, your shoulders and back just gravitate forward unless you're actively training your back etc to compensate.

The posture itself though isn't the only thing. A fat chick who stands up straight just becomes a fat chick who's now standing up straight. No one ever lost weight simply from improving posture.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fat chick who stands up straight just becomes a fat chick who's now standing up straight.
I definitely agree with that, but I also have to admit that chick does look better with good posture than with the bad posture.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s bangable to me either way. Don’t understand these high standards on this forum from average - below average guys.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s bangable to me either way. Don’t understand these high standards on this forum from average - below average guys.
I would definitely smash. I would be somewhat proud of it too...kinda. Would I wife her, no.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely smash. I would be somewhat proud of it too...kinda. Would I wife her, no.
Yea bro, these dudes on this forum are nuts. Who wants some boney ass broad? Nothing is better than hitting it from the back and a big thick booty jiggling all over the place with every stroke.
Sometimes that big booty comes with a little stomach and that’s ok!