Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think COVID distancing has made womyn feel they can't be as hypergamous, and thus are more interested in connecting with exes they had dumped?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not expect longevity out of the majority of these interactions. I think exes who are not currently attached are reaching out to each other to have sex. With bars less of an options for meeting new people and apps generally not being spectacular, reaching out to an ex seems easier than starting something from scratch in this current time.

Women will still be hypergamous post COVID.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
When stuck with no new options or no new branches to swing to woman alway look backwards. They remember the familiarity of you and they believe they can get easy validation from contacting you, whether it is for sex or only just old fashioned validation

It is a pattern with women even before the corona virus but the current situation we are in gives them a simple excuse to reach out without appearing desperate.. When women break up they immedately look backwards. The corona virus has only given them an excuse to seek attention from you.

I simply choose to not engage when an ex reaches out. They are an ex for a reason. Leave them that way.