"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do you think COVID distancing has made womyn feel they can't be as hypergamous, and thus are more interested in connecting with exes they had dumped?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I would not expect longevity out of the majority of these interactions. I think exes who are not currently attached are reaching out to each other to have sex. With bars less of an options for meeting new people and apps generally not being spectacular, reaching out to an ex seems easier than starting something from scratch in this current time.

Women will still be hypergamous post COVID.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
When stuck with no new options or no new branches to swing to woman alway look backwards. They remember the familiarity of you and they believe they can get easy validation from contacting you, whether it is for sex or only just old fashioned validation

It is a pattern with women even before the corona virus but the current situation we are in gives them a simple excuse to reach out without appearing desperate.. When women break up they immedately look backwards. The corona virus has only given them an excuse to seek attention from you.

I simply choose to not engage when an ex reaches out. They are an ex for a reason. Leave them that way.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top