"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think civil society is breaking down in Alaska because of the dearth of poontang there?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The same Alaska towns that have no police, or criminals working as cops, are in areas with some of the highest rates of domestic violence and sexual assault in the country.
my opinion: When there is not enough poontang around, men in general start to go a little crazy. We saw this in the Wild West, and we are seeing it in Muslim countries, where extraordinarily sexually frustrated men can be cajoled into suicide to get 72 virgins in the next life. Alaska is the "man camp" state, so we are seeing it there too.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Yeah that's what happened in the first settlements in North America. They were all men and ended up killing each other. The decision was made to bring women to these colonies for that reason.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Lack of women is no big deal, all they have to do is "step up their game".

Now seriously, we see this happening everywhere altought for different reasons because while there are women around (not as many as 1:1), they all flock to top %nters therefore majority of men live an endless dry spell which somehow produces the same result.

Once the average man will realize that no matter how hard he works and no matter how much he improves his "game", he wont be getting any, we will notice a clear decrease in social peace.

Money and women, thats what keep the average man happy and peaceful but since taxes grows and so does hypergamy, it wont last for long.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I was reading this, and it got me interested:


my opinion: When there is not enough poontang around, men in general start to go a little crazy. We saw this in the Wild West, and we are seeing it in Muslim countries, where extraordinarily sexually frustrated men can be cajoled into suicide to get 72 virgins in the next life. Alaska is the "man camp" state, so we are seeing it there too.
Thought business was good for escorts there.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I was reading this, and it got me interested:


my opinion: When there is not enough poontang around, men in general start to go a little crazy. We saw this in the Wild West, and we are seeing it in Muslim countries, where extraordinarily sexually frustrated men can be cajoled into suicide to get 72 virgins in the next life. Alaska is the "man camp" state, so we are seeing it there too.
Not related to this at all,
Lotss of northern region in Canada have the same problem, its a social upbringing and culture.
Think of what kind of person left for those region in the past and what kind were living there before hand.

Ive work in northern Canadian regions problem is mostly related to Native people that has been raised in bad environment with Booze and drugs.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
And here I was assuming people went to Alaska specifically to get away from "civil" society.
 
Top