Do you think a *new* 5'8" movie hero is possible in the current era?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about how Luke Skywalker, the main hero in Star Wars Episode IV (i.e., the original movie) is only 5'8"!

Of course, the taller, bad-boyish Han Solo got the gal - and that gal turned out to be Luke's sister!

And yes, Tom Cruise can still be an (aging) hero, but he became an established hero in an earlier, less-heightist era.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Tom Cruise
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Notable Works: "Top Gun," "Mission: Impossible" series, "Jerry Maguire"

Bruno Mars
Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Notable Works: Singer, songwriter, and producer known for hits like "Just the Way You Are" and "Uptown Funk."

Zac Efron
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Notable Works: "High School Musical" series, "The Greatest Showman," "Neighbors"

Robert Downey Jr.
Notable Works: "Iron Man" series, "Sherlock Holmes," "Chaplin"

Josh Hutcherson
Notable Works: "The Hunger Games" series, "Bridge to Terabithia," "The Kids Are All Right"

Bruno Mars
Notable Works: Singer, songwriter, and producer known for hits like "Just the Way You Are" and "Uptown Funk."

Elijah Wood
Height: 5'6" (168 cm)
Notable Works: "The Lord of the Rings" series, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Wilfred"

Kevin Hart
Height: 5'4" (163 cm)
Notable Works: Comedian and actor known for "Ride Along," "Central Intelligence," "Jumanji" series

Daniel Radcliffe

Notable Works: "Harry Potter" series, "The Woman in Black," "Swiss Army Man"

Kit Harington
Notable Works: "Game of Thrones," "Pompeii," "Eternals"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in an earlier, less-heightist era.
Created by incels who have nothing to offer except their insufficient appearance.

Get a grip and refocus your attention on something worthwhile.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On screen it's never obvious how tall someone is.

Dababy ( rapper) is also a small dude. Yet I've heard many black women saying they want a man like him...( i geuss including status :D :D :D )

Again, a former homeboy is like 2 meters tall and yet the biggest biatch I've known. His height/appearance got him like 2 women in the last 25 years hahahaha

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise

Bruno Mars

Zac Efron
Notable Works: "High School Musical" series, "The Greatest Showman," "Neighbors"

Robert Downey Jr.

Josh Hutcherson
Notable Works: "The Hunger Games" series, "Bridge to Terabithia," "The Kids Are All Right"

Bruno Mars

Elijah Wood
Notable Works: "The Lord of the Rings" series, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," "Wilfred"

Kevin Hart
Notable Works: Comedian and actor known for "Ride Along," "Central Intelligence," "Jumanji" series

Daniel Radcliffe

Kit Harington
I often forget how many jews are actors in Hollywood. They did not lie about it being a jewish industry.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve dated girls taller than me...
Always replace the inches on your measuring stick with confidence.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about how Luke Skywalker, the main hero in Star Wars Episode IV (i.e., the original movie) is only 5'8"!

Of course, the taller, bad-boyish Han Solo got the gal - and that gal turned out to be Luke's sister!

And yes, Tom Cruise can still be an (aging) hero, but he became an established hero in an earlier, less-heightist era.
If the movie is shot first, think later type like the last fast and furious it's very unlikely that you will find a "hero" that doesnt reach a certain threeshold in terms of height and muscular frame.

If you consider instead teen movies, it's more likely given that a pretty face and clean look is more important.

Regarding tom cruise he has an amazing asset which is looking youngish despite being it clear that he is an adult man.
He wouldnt be doing all those mission impossible movies if he was bald or with a crappy hairline given his average frame.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They film the scenes to purposely not make these manlets look small. I don’t really get your point OP? Tom Cruise likely an industry plant Ashkenazi knob gobbling blood drinking eyes wide shut member. Went to new York at 18 to become an actor couple years later has a meteoric rise and the rest is history. He was discovered by a talent manager when he was in a high school musical. The manager said “he couldn’t sing, he couldn’t dance, and I decided to sign him immediately.”

Hollywood isn’t reality, reality is barely reality anymore. Stop watching TV and mainstream media immediately.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise

Bruno Mars

Zac Efron

Robert Downey Jr.

Josh Hutcherson

Bruno Mars

Elijah Wood

Kevin Hart

Daniel Radcliffe

Kit Harington
Add Tom Hardy, Ice Cube, and Kanye West to the list of not-especially-tall men who've nonetheless achieved stardom. Whatever one thinks of their work on a personal level

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the movie is shot first, think later type like the last fast and furious it's very unlikely that you will find a "hero" that doesnt reach a certain threeshold in terms of height and muscular frame.

If you consider instead teen movies, it's more likely given that a pretty face and clean look is more important.

Regarding tom cruise he has an amazing asset which is looking youngish despite being it clear that he is an adult man.
He wouldnt be doing all those mission impossible movies if he was bald or with a crappy hairline given his average frame.
Evidently, he did this stunt. o_O o_O o_O

https://www.businessinsider.com/mission-impossible-7-tom-cruise-why-motorcycle-stunt-done-first-2023-6

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Cruise likely an industry plant Ashkenazi knob gobbling blood drinking eyes wide shut member.
That scene with the strange language (Latin?) followed by the orgy was pretty good, but the movie in general was meh.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That scene with the strange language (Latin?) followed by the orgy was pretty good, but the movie in general was meh.
There’s a reason Stanley Kubrick died 6 days after screening the final cut and 24 minutes were then cut from the movie. It’s based on reality and I guess some parts were too close to home. Watch it again as a documentary/call back to Rothschild parties.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently [average height = incel] to those that never interact with women outside of the YouTube comment section.

Put down the manosphere and refocus on something that matters.