Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you take flaking from a female personally?

Do you take flaking from a female as personal?

• Yes, of course. How more peronal can you get?

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Depends on the severity of the flake--some are excusable.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, everythings fair in love,war and seduction.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've been getting more flakes than Tony the Tiger and his frosted flakes, I thought I'd see what you guys think. I voted no. I have seen some flakes through this process, I play thier silly game back at them, turn the tables and down the road, sleep w/them

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of wondering if it's personal, consider what attracts you to women who flake.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit I let it get to me.

What attractive women don't understand is that other people (who are not attractive women) have jobs. I mean real jobs. Involving actual work.

I don't know about you guys, but there aren't any days where I'm planning to watch paint dry. ANY plan made with a chick involves delaying something else, or working hard to get things done in advance.

I remember getting the # of this one chick who after meeting her in some redneck bar. When I called, she said something like, "I think I'll be busy for the indefinite future."

And that was it. No need to flake. It's that easy folks.

So, is this girl actually smarter than every other female I've ever encontered in my entire life? Well, actually, yeah, she is. At some point, she realized that people have thing to do (herself included), and that those extra seven seconds of ego-rush she might get from hearing some dissapointment in my voice probably isn't worth the effort of sitting around with an egg timer, for the exact minute she's agreed to show, then calling to flake. (And yes, many women do exactly that.)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to let it get under your skin. In my younger days I took it REAL personal. Now that I understand WHY women do a lot of the things they do....not so much so.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I tend to take it personally. I start to think "why do I want to continue interacting with a girl that doesn't care about flaking on me?" Maybe it's immature but that's what I think today.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on various factors and what (if anything) she does to remedy the situation.

Strange as this may sound, flaking is sometimes a natural consequence of very good macking skills. You get a woman interested in you who would not otherwise have any interest whatsoever. When she has a moment to think about it, she's gone.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It's easy to let it get under your skin. In my younger days I took it REAL personal. Now that I understand WHY women do a lot of the things they do....not so much so.
I can come from this perspective. I don't or try not to take anything personally with the understanding of how people work and why they do things.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I don't take it personally at all. A true DJ knows that flaking is part of the game. I think taking flaking personally is an AFC trait. Remember fellas always be cool, calm and collective.