Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you still think NLP is a scam?

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad someone created this thread. NLP/Speed Seduction was one of the first things I looked into when I got introduced to "the game" many many years ago. I read Ross Jeffries's first book and read a lot of field reports that it worked using "patterns"
Also I am not sure if anyone remembers Dr. Judy from sex advice radio show? But she seemed very intelligent and in tune with sexuality/attraction and she publicly shamed Ross Jeffries for this, saying it tricks girls into hooking up.. This really made is seem like it was legit.

Does it really work from my experience? I don't know.... I think the theory behind it plausible which I think is saying certain things to elicit feelings of attraction and then directing those toward yourself discreetly. I have tried it several times and there's times where I thought it did work, but times where I wasn't sure. It may very well just be that the girls I tried it on and hooked up with were physically attracted to me versus the ones where it didn't work who weren't physically attracted to me.

I think the idea of using it on a random girl you see somewhere is probably futile given the guard women have up these days towards strangers. However if you are able to be in a situation with a girl who pays attention to your words, it could work...

I'd be game to test this out more if anyone else would like to participate?
Yes Reyaj, I’d like to test this out more. The key to getting to the truth of many things is to put it to the test. I am experienced in NLP. From my POV you have stated many true things already.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 4 women hovering around me at my gym parking lot this morning, all of them hoping I'd come talk to them, all of them watching each other in this absolutely reeetarded stalemate that seems to happen way too often... Like I'm not gonna talk to any of them in this situation because I want to talk to all of them, so I reject all of them, show indifference till I can catch them alone. By the way, I didn't even go inside the gym, just use the track outside, still they hover, I'm not even jacked.

Do you think my NLP brought these ladies to the yard? Bruh, skip the bullsh1t and hit the gym, get right in the kitchen, get your money right, then focus on all this nonsense but you won't need to so you won't.

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents, there are a dozen techniques in NLP that are extremely effective, Tony Robbins is rich because of it. Taking a basic hypnosis course is more effective, maybe even necessary. A lot of NLP instruction is stringing you along to your next training. However, over the past 5 years trainers such as George Hutton have made easy to understand courses as opposed to IMO unethical trance you out, confuse & waste your time trainings.

NLP is good for NLP. Many of the techniques are excellent if you are holding Court such as at a Large Group Awareness Training or giving a speech or even in screen writing. But you need to know how to pepper it into one on one convo. It just doesn’t fit in one on one normal give & take conversation as pattern artists would have you believe.

Again NLP criticism is rare because the type of people who know about it have bought into it so deep they’re not going to turn around & challenge it. Let me know your thoughts.

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm contemplating whether I should do a synopsis on hypnotism and NLP... I studied extensively and applied these two disciplines in real world settings starting in the late 90s to around 2004 with varying degrees of success.

I fear that by releasing this intel that I'll just be giving men more false hope... as stated above the first rule of hypnotism is that you can only hypnotize someone if they're a willing participant.

It's the same in NLP, you can only implant suggestions if rapport is established, and establishing rapport has a 99% fail rate.

At best, and after years of practice, a practitioner can really only expect a 95% fail rate....

NLP is essentially just 3 steps:

1) Establishing rapport
2) Anchoring positive vibes and trust to the practitioner
3) Implanting suggestions

If step 1 can't be established, then it doesn't work...

Take a look at this picture.... I can tell you right now that establishing rapport has almost nothing to do with words....

Guys are clinging to cope that if they just master some magical phrases that they can make a woman fall head-over-heels-in-love with them.... this is every bit as retarded as saying "hocus pocus" and hoping that it'll cast a magical spell...

Foolishness, utter foolishness...

View attachment 6793
Hey Xen0morph, I’m fascinated in hypnosis & NLP & would love to know your real world experience with them in as much detail as possible.

One of the things about NLP is you can learn & learn & learn NLP without ever practicing it. If you do use it, it can be a source of organized structure which is better than not knowing what to do & being random & not knowing what to say.

One of the things about NLP is the question of the chicken & the egg. Would I have results without NLP? Would I be better off learning ppl skills by just approaching with or without NLP techniques? Was the NLP necessary or just going at the interactions enough in & of itself?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key to this all is that women like mystic and magic. Everytime I go into the bookstore, I see a lot of women standing around the Mysticism section of the store. If you can summon a rainstorm, women would swarm you simply by that alone. I think this just shows more than women act like children most of the time. Makes sense since thats the ceiling of their maturity. Make a woman feel like she is wooed, and she'd be in your arms in no time. I suspect this is also the fundamental behind attractiveness. Women don't know why she is staring at the tall, muscled fellow. Intimidation creates feelings, and feelings is the core of all women. As men, we forget this sometimes because we're logical beasts. But all seducers of our time, the best ones, were musicians, magicians, and storytellers. A great example of this is in Kill Bill as Bill is sitting across the fire in the middle of the desert telling stories to The Bride while he plays a flute. Literally the bard archetype.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP works best when rapport has been established, yes, but I’ve found that it also works when she’s in the undecided stage. At that stage she’s open to finding reasons to give you a chance, and also open to finding reasons to eliminate you. One or the other is ok with here.

During that period you can make her “feel”, and steadily reel her in.

I think that many of the basic principles of NLP are sound, but it’s built up to be more than it is. I prefer to study and practice the art of influence. There is a definite overlap.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP works best when rapport has been established, yes, but I’ve found that it also works when she’s in the undecided stage. At that stage she’s open to finding reasons to give you a chance, and also open to finding reasons to eliminate you. One or the other is ok with here.

During that period you can make her “feel”, and steadily reel her in.

I think that many of the basic principles of NLP are sound, but it’s built up to be more than it is. I prefer to study and practice the art of influence. There is a definite overlap.
or it is just how things naturally are

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did, sorry it took a while as I don't log on here consistently.

Yes Reyaj, I’d like to test this out more. The key to getting to the truth of many things is to put it to the test. I am experienced in NLP. From my POV you have stated many true things already.
The only way to see if it has merit is to test it. If anyone is up to it we can create a separate thread and post field reports. Other than that I think reading a bunch of philosophical jargon xenotool will post is just mental masturbation.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to see if it has merit is to test it. If anyone is up to it we can create a separate thread and post field reports.
Maybe get people to post their most powerful attraction/influence lines. Examples that you can try on a girl who doesn't seem remotely interested in talking to you in order to influence her into sleeping with you.

I'm ashamed to say I tried using various ross jefferies NLP patterns a few years back - all it succeeding in doing was making the girls think that I was very odd lol. Maybe it doesn't work on UK girls or young party girls in general.

I did post an example in another thread of someone trying to use nlp patterns and 'advanced seduction tech'

My personal opinion is that it's worse than useless in terms of 'seduction' (e.g helping you bang a girl who isn't attracted to you) but everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe get people to post their most powerful attraction/influence lines. Examples that you can try on a girl who doesn't seem remotely interested in talking to you in order to influence her into sleeping with you.

I'm ashamed to say I tried using various ross jefferies NLP patterns a few years back - all it succeeding in doing was making the girls think that I was very odd lol. Maybe it doesn't work on UK girls or young party girls in general.

I did post an example in another thread of someone trying to use nlp patterns and 'advanced seduction tech'

My personal opinion is that it's worse than useless in terms of 'seduction' (e.g helping you bang a girl who isn't attracted to you) but everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion
So I definitely don't think it's a magic wand where you can spit out lines to random girls you see and they will fall into a trance. Atom Smasher posted what I had mentioned about rapport being needed first.

So my curiosity is if you do have that rapport can you turn that into feelings of attraction?

If you start stating things that allow the woman's mind to think about these positive feelings and anchor them to yourself, could it not be possible?

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey characternote, I don’t see the connection between your post & the RPH videos. The RPH video looks like it works.

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey characternote, I don’t see the connection between your post & the RPH videos. The RPH video looks like it works.
Let me rephrase, the video looks like a legit, yet you say you are not convinced, I don’t understand your stance on this

He had one interaction that was a success another that was not, this is not out of the ordinary

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase, the video looks like a legit, yet you say you are not convinced, I don’t understand your stance on this

He had one interaction that was a success another that was not, this is not out of the ordinary
they don't look like success to me personally. It looks like a rejection and a reluctant pity phone number from a polite religious girl who i'd be amazed if he bangs (i'll await his follow up with her). I think he'd have the same results by just being normal. Did that whole convo/infield really not seem odd to you? Awkward and unnatural? The girl clearly waiting for it to all end lol? Maybe @Velasco can explain better than me. I often feel like him and very few others seem to see what I see in terms of infields and just experiences in general on PUA forums lol.

Last edited:

Coast

Don Juan
Reaction score
they don't look like success to me personally. It looks like a rejection and a reluctant pity phone number from a polite religious girl who i'd be amazed if he bangs (i'll await his follow up with her). I think he'd have the same results by just being normal. Did that whole convo/infield really not seem odd to you? Awkward and unnatural? The girl clearly waiting for it to all end lol? Maybe @Velasco can explain better than me. I often feel like him and very few others seem to see what I see in terms of infields and just experiences in general on PUA forums lol.
I have to thank you, characternote, for posting this vid or I never would known about RPHTom. I’m now subscribed & watching him. His age adds sensationalism, his skill is legit.

I think this should be the poster FR for speed seduction. The same result if he had “acted” normal? Heh heh. In the comments he claims he met her again. Could he have simply asked for her number & gotten the same results?

In NLP your trying to take the randomness out of conversation to get results based on patterns or modeled from successful people. I was watching a probaseball game where the pitcher had to get up at bat & even though he’s a pro player he was hired only to pitch. At bat it was clear he had no skill at hitting compared to the other players on his team. He struck out. He’s not a natural or a good hitter, he is a skilled pitcher.

I could go on at length about the skill in this vid but let me ask you this, do you think she has ever trained in NLP? Then why is she using patterns by the end of the interaction.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP works to a degree because women receive virtually 99% of their social and moral cues from outside of themselves. Right and wrong is not inbuilt nor developed as internal concepts. It’s all about what’s expedient right now and what feels good at the moment. This leaves them open to hypnotic suggestion.

I learned on my own NLP can really be thought of as a subset of the art of influence. Better to study that art than the mechanical manipulation of NLP.
dm me

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering typing up a detailed (but straight to the point, all thriller no filler) synopsis on how to establish rapport - the most difficult aspect of NLP.

Even though NLP is indeed a pseudo-science, there's still some useful aspects of it. Just like how astrology is total bullsh/t, it doesn't hurt to know a little bit of astrology (even if its only usefulness is nothing more than just a topic of friendly conversation)....
dm me

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree it's probably useless on cold approaching... but what if you do have rapport with the target? For example what if you work with an attractive female and interact a lot... You never made a move on her but she converses with you and may even consider you a friend. You don't think it still could work?
I think it can