Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you settle for 3-5s/UGs, for practice?

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im in an interesting situation.

theres a girl whos been wanting my jock for a while now. this dj stuff really works. lately shes been literally inviting herself over to my place, trying to get me to accept and let her come. saying things like "lets get drunk tonight" in between kino and sexual innuendo. yeah, if i wanted her to, itd be an easy lay.

the problem?

a.) im a v
b.) shes a ug - 3-5 face, 6-7 body. good form and shape, but chubby.

shes an alright girl personality-wise, but i dont want to lose my v (or waste time in general) with a girl who im not fully attracted to. yeah, her body's alright but her face turns me off. im the end, i probably wont accept her advances (gotta love it when a girl tries to seduce YOU) and hold out for someone who really gets me going.

so how do you guys handle the UGs? girls who arent exactly supermodels and want your jock?

my roommate and mentor, for example, takes advantage of the UGs whenever he feels the need. he tells me that if you arent boning a chick already, its a great way to get in the practice. i on the other hand, am looking for something of a higher quality. id like to hold out for an ltr-quality girl; or at least a girl with a smokin body. even if it means i wont get the "practice."

so, do you use them?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

so, do you use them?

Look, people always use each other for different reasons. It all starts in highschool (or even junior high) when chidrens' psychology begins to develop. They find that they can use ceratin attributes to get what they want. With boys, its popularity or strength. With girls, its often looks. They've been using boys for YEARS already, trust me on this.

I say you should DEFINATELY use them for sex. Women always whine that boys and men use them for sex, but it's almost 100% likely that the reason they even LET him have sex was to use HIM for their own purposes (i.e., improved social status, etc.).

Reaction score
yup i feel that if you are not boning right now and you hold out for that HB and you do get to bone her you might not have the experiance to satisfy her so i would advice you to take the practice when you can it doesnt come to this easy my man especially HB ,

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, maybe its just me here, but you getting adivce to nail a fat chick with an ugly face just because she shows you the time of day...You don't want to remember losing your V to drooling snout nosed pig....

We all have relative scales for attractiveness, but I only give ratings to girls over 5. why waste your time figuring our how REALLY ugly she is... I'll hook up with a girl slightly below my standards if im drunk and the situation unfolds, but never a situaiton like yours.

She's going to bother the sh1t out of you once you do it, and the negative social proof could haunt you in the future...You could be talking to some hot chick, and good 'ole fatty will come stomping in the scene...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Am I one of the only guys here that wouldn't touch an UG with a 10 foot pole? I'd rather be celebate for 5 years than sleep with an UG, personally.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then just practice your DJ antics on her. Just because she wants you, doesn't mean you have to fvck her. Dude it is your choice, don't lead her on and get her all nekid and say nah. You know the DJ antics work, now try them on a HB 9/10!

Quite acting like a pvssy and your beloved virginity, either fvck or don't!

M.A.C.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhhh.... sorry im not sleeping with ugly girls. Why the hell would you want to?

1st. You wake up and look at her .....:eek:
2nd. You can get STD's from some UG ho
3rd. You are wondering wtf u were thinking

id rather date my hand.;)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as I have attractive girls calling me or hanging around my house and what not I'll never compromize myself... unless its a joke or a bet of somekind (Las Vegas makes you want to wager on EVERYTHIN).
Especially if its a girl I know I'm going to see again. Usually when you sleep with a girl who's been hanging around you alot and you never showed interest in, they take it as a sign that you've some how "come to your senses" and realized what a great find they are. And now your love for them has finally pushed through your pig headedness blah blah blah blah. You ofcourse know this isn't the case and you were just looking for some easy p*ssy. Explaining that may not be the easiest (or safest) thing in the world so, to awnser your question, no I wouldn't sleep with a girl who digs me, hangs out around me alot, but is not attractive.

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paper bag over her head and do her rotten :p

Can get STDs anywhere, more lilely the ugly ho dont have any cuz she aint gettin sex anyways ;)

Mate, if your a V, use her! else when you have a 9/10 in your bed, your gunna be ****ting it about if your good, bad, what to do.....use her as a learning tool an enjoy doing her, elarn to make her *** etc.......:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just sex, you fools -- it's not a space shuttle launch. A man's virginity is virtually worthless. Don't make a big deal of it.

Besides, would it be a terrible mistake if I guessed that a few of you guys here aren't exactly pretty to look at either? I've heard girls talk, and they can be JUST as critical of guys as guys are of girls. It's vicious. I remember seeing pics of some of the guys on this forum, and honestly some really do qualify as 'ugs'. :rolleyes: No offense.

So what's my point? My point is not to hand out gratuitous slams, but rather to point out that you have to start somewhere. Unless you have other obvious attributes RIGHT NOW (like wealth, power, influence, etc.), then there is NO DAMN way you'll be laying hot girls today, tommorrow, next week, next month, next year... or until Valhalla.

Of course, it's your choice. One of you said that you'd rather date your hand until the moment comes to lay a model-lookalike. I say good fvckin luck. :rolleyes:

Maybe you guys have the patience to wait 2 years until your body is in perfect form and you've earned your Masters Degree to actually even TRY to get laid. I say its a waste of time. Remember the cliche "life is a journey"? It's true. You can't devote a huge chunk of your life for an event in the perceived future. You just have to live it one day at a time. So if you're not in top form, accept it, at least for now. Maximize your utility. I am a utilitarian. Date average girls, practice your game and sex tricks, and work your way up. Girls do it all the time. There's no shame in it. Its like a martial art practitioner who fights these scraps at the start to gain experience, in order to challenge the Grand Master. Does he regret his beginnings, or is he ashamed? Hell no. Those are the moments he cherishes, because that is what has made him what he is today. They are often referred to as LIFE EXPERIENCES. Try it one day instead of sitting there on your virgin azzes scheming to 'seduce' a supermodel, you might like it. I'm almost positive that some of the DJS here don't (yet) have what it takes, yet stubbornly cling to the notion that they are somewhat "worthy" of any woman they put their minds to getting.

Unfortunately that's not true at all. That's just arrogance and naivety rolled into one. Naive because you have no clue what you're up against, yet believe that you have what it takes to "make the world yours". Arrogant because you assume that the whole world is yours to take, when it's really for sharing with others. I don't want to conquer the Heavens and the Earth, then find out that I've killed everyone (competition) and have absolutely no one to share it with. Those who strongly disagree are probably megalomaniacs anyway. :D

I am not condoning that you resign yourself to your "fate". I really believe that your forge your own destiny. But you also have to realistic and live in the PRESENT. Not many of you here do that. You should ABSOLUTELY aspire to sleep with models and actresses, but only once you build something you can attract them with. Check out the pic I put up with Rodney Dangerfield kissing his pretty 40 year old wife (he's 81). He obviously has her because he is famous, well-liked, self-deprecating, rich, and funny. And you know what ? I think he is totally comfortable with it. He knows that he's not really the "prize". But he has worked hard to build other things in his life, and voila -- the women natrually follow. Just look at his fat, ugly, but HAPPY azz in that picture. :D

The problem with the DJ principles is that it is azz-backwards. You need to improve yourself first before you can actually belive that you're the prize. Most noobs who come here just come here and assume that they can become complete men in 12 weeks, like some miracle exercise regimin/diet. It is possible to become better at seducing women in certain settings (bars clubs) by simply following following the seduction tips, but relationships cannot be built on these. This is the CRITICAL WEAKNESS of the DJ forum, and the rest of the seduction forums on the net. You can't become whole men by solely visiting these. The things you learn here are like a flashy leather jacket -- it makes you look damn cool, but unfortunately it doesnt make you a good conversator (skills/substance). You have to have REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES, which on the whole, the men of these forum probably lack.

We need some element to the DJ principles that teaches humility, not just ****iness.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Jake's first statement, it's sex, not a space shuttle launch.
If this is a girl you see often, and you are not really attracted to her, don't touch her with a 10 foot pole.
Wait until you get a girl you are really attracted to for your first time, I don't care how much of a dj you are you will get very attached to the first woman you sleep with. Choose a hottie to get attached to.
Second, I think that experience thing that people say is bull****, c'mon it's ****!n, not a space shuttle launch. If you don't feel comfortable with ****ing the first time you are with a girl do other things, finger her and eat her out. I assure you if you start doing that and you are very attracted to her, you will know what to do to get her off.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that nobody seems to agree on is the importance of looks. Some people say its all in your confidence and attitude, while others say that if you're average you will only get average chicks.

BTW if you decide you wanna use her for practice, make sure she knows that its just sex... UGs can be especially clingy (kinda like AFCs)

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn right they're clingy! Help! Get this thing offa me!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychologically, you'd be a stronger DJ if you dealt with those you're not attracted to on an equal level to those you are attracted.

"It's just sex, you fools -- it's not a space shuttle launch. A man's virginity is virtually worthless."

The statement holds some truth. Though I can easily nullify it by saying, "It's just her appearance, you fools -- it's not a planetary superconductor. A woman's appearance is literally skin-deep."

"b.) shes a ug - 3-5 face, 6-7 body. good form and shape, but chubby."

Ratings are excuses for your own flaws (e.g. overly selective, eh?). If she looks good, take her. What will you lose by taking advantage of an opportunity? As a DJ, you have the power to arrange what you want. If you want head daily, you can get it. If you want to get laid daily, you can do that too.

Don't let appearances fool you. Performance is what counts! ;) You do not know when the next opportunity will come along. It's best to take advantage of what's presented before you than to shove it aside and later regret doing so.

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugly girls naw, girls who have some style but arent your hb then yeh. if she has some killer attribute and she's showing me interest then yeh i aint gonna say no. The last girl i was with had killer boobs, and was eager to please, she wanted me and i let her.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's not so much the ugliness of the situation, but rather the fact that after you've done this with her, she's not exactly going to just go back to doing her own thing. She might get all emotional and want more than just a fling, then you're screwed. Don't look at just the act, but the consequences of the act as well. Imagine what's worse is if you have no interest and you totally blow her off. This will be viewed as a challenge and she'll want you even more, much to your dismay, and if you don't show no interest, you're only going to be giving into her advances. It's really a no-win situation in my opinion.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paper bag over her head
I was just going to type this... ;)

Fukk!
No way!
Never!

I would never ever sleep with a girl who doesn't attract me sexually.
period.

I wouldn't even let one suck my **** if shes not attractive enough.
I can't even imagine how most guys can do that.
eww!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw. it's your dikk.
Do what you like.
;)

2nd. You can get STD's from some UG ho
Like from any other chick..