Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you settle for 3-5s/UGs, for practice?

Reaction score
I call it a waste of time.. What's the point of macking a UG. It's easy, and it's like macking a dog or a sibling..just plain gross...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we're talking about the truly heinous, then I would refrain. Why would I go for 3s or 4s when I know that a slightly above average girl is well within reach?

It's the 8s and 9s I have trouble with, and I'm learning how to get those. I'd say 80% of men (excluding the handsome and very charming or rich/powerful) have problems with these. I'm talking about KEEPING them, not just seducing them for one night or a few weeks.

Anyway -- I guess it differs for people -- the bottom line is that I would never bang a girl who is WAY below my means, but I would hit a girl within or just slightly below my reach, for companionship, human contact (sexual/emotional), and the like. Nothing wrong with that.

But one needs to see that it's different for different people. For example, a guy who is a 4 in looks, probably shouldn't only strive for girls I consider 7s. If that were the case, he would get laid once a century (keep in mind that this can be overcome with major status or wealth).

I honestly think that wealth and status are the NUMBER ONE things that override an ugly outer shell.

Having good looks is the next best thing.

Then (a close third, not too far behind) is personality.

That's just my opinion, though.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Dont jack off for a week go to this b!tches appartment if the goods look good then you do what you want remember you dont have to have intercourse theres nothing wrong with a good groap and a suck.