Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you see feminism burning itself out anytime soon?

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Do you see the cancer that is feminisim burning itself out anytime soon? Or something eventually taking it over, some new mutation of it?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bumsnif,
"Do you see feminism burning itself out anytime soon?"nice to see you still have a sense of humour.....Feminism may have plateaud out in the West but it is still marching Eastwards...This Philosophy is now Institutionalised...most Female University Students take units on "Wimmins Studies"or the like...Being an Industry there are now People with a vested interest in its survival..not just those who occupy jobs because of gender equity programs,but the lecturers,equal opportunity officers, and Welfare Workers who would be unemployed without it..No it has a long,long way to go!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Only when men hit rock bottom.

Its starting to happen in Japan: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/japan-population-decline-youth-no-sex_n_1242014.html

Eventually women will be FORCED to either "date down" or share a high status alpha male if they want to have any type of romantic relationship.

Its hard to say how the timing will work out. All I know is systems that are not balanced always fail at some point. Women need men a lot more than men need women. If men are not motivated to "do things" the entire system falls apart. And we are past the days of slavery where men would built Pyramids and live their entire sexless lives as work horses for a "king" who had 70 women all to himself. The modern world will not allow that.. so men must be "motivated" and once you take away sex.. most of them won't be.

This will ultimately lower the price of p*ssy since women will no longer benefit much from their "independence" since there will be few men chasing them, protecting them or serving them. They will get r@ped in the street and no one will do anything. The top alphas won't give a sh!t as long as they have the best women to themselves. Any woman who isn't a HB10 and up to the standards of the few available alpha males will find themselves single and unprotected.

This will FORCE women to once again.. serve lower status men... the way dogs befriended humans in exchange for food. Women will seek out men for protection and security again.

Eventually there will be a *reboot*

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Being an Industry there are now People with a vested interest in its survival..not just those who occupy jobs because of gender equity programs,but the lecturers,equal opportunity officers, and Welfare Workers who would be unemployed without it..No it has a long,long way to go!
This is true but all of that is propped up on the back of the beta male, ironically feminism is only being sustained by the men feminists despise. When enough of them finally say phuck it and drop out or take the red pill and civilization as we know it no longer has the footings to support it it's game over. We are starting to see the beginning of that now with the rise in welfare leeches, herbivores, MGTOW, red pillers, PUA, boys dropping out of fem-centric schools and Universities in record numbers and men in general taking their wealth offshore.

You only have to see the change in attitude now in any blue pilled MSM article, there's always a few men and women speaking out against this cancerous ideology, 10 years ago they were few and far between. If it's grown this much in such a short amount of time, logic dictates it's going to reach critical mass soon enough. Maybe that's being overly optimistic but that's just what I've noticed.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
Do you see the cancer that is feminisim burning itself out anytime soon? Or something eventually taking it over, some new mutation of it?
It will burn out when it leads to complete disintegration of the modern society, which is inevitable.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but the truth is sometimes painful to hear.

You guys are political babes in the woods. You don't know how to vanquish feminism because you don't know how to play liberals against themselves, don't know how to build up your real stealth movement by setting up your undependable allies into a scapegoatable, pretend movement, and so on.

Look at the way the OP phrased the issue: passively. "Will feminism burn itself out?" He didn't ask "What can we do to crush feminism?" No esprit de corps. No plan for concrete action. I just cringe when I read stuff like this.

Bumsniff, I'm not knocking you personally, because I see no reason why you'd be any better equipped to tackle the problem than anybody else.

TL;DR: Politics is the action of people. People don't "go away" and their action doesn't "burn out."

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low well said!

Sadly 99% of men are desperate faggots addicted to their video games, skinny jeans, and 'ironic views'...looking for a wife *sex toy mother figure* to cling to....and frankly doesn't care about anything else...

and the real irony...a lot of these dudes are so called *alphas*...

men don't want to organize, they don't want to fight for change...that would make them look butthurt and *uncool*...you see it on this board with so called red pill men urging other red pill to cool the *rhetoric* and just *relax* while men are being jailed for alimony.

men don't want to unify

men will kill each other so long as there is the merest sniff of poontang in the air.

If anything the shackles of feminism are becoming more grim

just ask this man

http://www.thestar.com/life/2009/01/27/devastated_by_divorce_court.html

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Down Low....how can we crush feminism?

SoSuaveDJ123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Sorry to say this, but the truth is sometimes painful to hear.

You guys are political babes in the woods. You don't know how to vanquish feminism because you don't know how to play liberals against themselves, don't know how to build up your real stealth movement by setting up your undependable allies into a scapegoatable, pretend movement, and so on.

Look at the way the OP phrased the issue: passively. "Will feminism burn itself out?" He didn't ask "What can we do to crush feminism?" No esprit de corps. No plan for concrete action. I just cringe when I read stuff like this.

Bumsniff, I'm not knocking you personally, because I see no reason why you'd be any better equipped to tackle the problem than anybody else.

TL;DR: Politics is the action of people. People don't "go away" and their action doesn't "burn out."
Any tips on how to crush it? When I do it, I get called "a conservative" or a misogynist and get portrayed like a Taliban freedom fighter. :(

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only takes a critical mass of men to be aware of how things are and have them either pissed off or better yet completely retrieving themselves from society and its rules.

Deal with the fact that this society is run by nerds, they programs your computers and cellphone, they do the check in your water supply system and build your cars, they obey the rules and clean the sh1t left from everyone else.

Once they decrease in number and the few remained are pissed off, they will be finally be acknowledged, Im not a nerd myself but I realize that they have much more value for civilization than any meatheat,a$$hole or cool guy.

I still ask myself how men like me (with high social skills and decent look but no weight or contribution in society) can be rewarded once done a little bit of work while the engine of society gets not only taken in consideration but actively ridiculed and openly made fun of.
If it was for meatheads,a$$hles and such, women would be nothing more than pleasure objects probably not even allowed to drive or vote and any suffragette or feminist ridiculed,insulted,shamed and probably b1tch slapped.

It goes against any principle of evolution and common sense, especially for women, they bite the same hand which takes care of them.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend to be some kind of great political leader. There are plenty of men who know a lot more about it than I do. But I do know that to be successful, to actually achieve the goals, the movement has to be well rounded. We can't just have a few self-important pr1cks meeting with their congressmen -- although that's a part of it. It's no good just trying to get the Republican platform to continue to formally oppose abortion -- we also have to infiltrate the Democrats and shove a wedge issue up their ass. Some of us have to be lawyers, while others are plaintiffs in test cases. A few have to march around with picket signs, while others are upstairs enjoying a single-malt scotch with the execs and saying "yeah they're right of course and we would sure make a lot of friends if we looked sympathetic to their cause blah blah blah." Our friends have to plant "news" stories that embarrass feminist media personalities, while the rest of us take the cue to talk it up (wildfire at the grass roots).

Yeah I know. This stuff is real simple and you've already figured out better tactics. That's what I mean. If we got together and actually planned out a small-scale campaign, and carried it out, you wouldn't ever bother to ask me or anyone else what to do. Your own real-life experiences and creativeness would make you natural leaders of the men around you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Howiestern,
"So Down Low....how can we crush feminism?".....Well at the moment with great difficulty...My belief is that maybe only a very small proportion of folk are opinion formers,maybe 5% or so...not a lot you think,but how many serious anti feminists are there?....If you bunched together all the posters on what we call the Manosphere,you might get five posters for each State of The Union,maybe a hundred for the Brits and their Dominions,even less for the Rest...Whilst deferring to my learned colleague
Down Low,his post seems permeated by his own sense in the futility of the exercise!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism will not burn out anytime soon short of society being reduced to loin cloths and rubble. Furthermore you aren't likely to effect any change via political or other organized (read: collective) means. You will never convince the whole world that your point of view is 100% correct. Chances are when you die there will still be feminism, and all the blogs and rallies and speeches won't change much. Perhaps over several lifetimes they will achieve some shift, but not likely during yours.

What you can do is take proper steps toward YOUR happiness. What's more important - reshaping society, or reshaping your life? What's more efficient, lobbying congress for men's rights legislation, or living your life according to your moral code and personal happiness? In other words, it is up to you to make the choices that will make you happy. Feminists cannot choose your happiness for you; ignore them.

IF fighting these fights in the political arena makes you happy, by all means, knock yourself out. But do it because it is what YOU want to do, not because you must "change society," "crush feminism," or because you have chosen to follow someone else's code and not your own.

I personally don't like feminism. But I've chosen not to give it power over my life. My lifestyle is MY choice. The wife I married cooks and cleans and sexes me regularly no questions asked. I'm happy with that. I talk to her the way I choose. There is not a single feminist who can make me live differently. The same goes for you - whatever your path to happiness may be.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no rooting out feminism politically as long as women can vote. There will always be enough white knights to tip the scales in women's favor. Like samspade said, it'll take a nationwide collapse to eradicate feminism. More than likely the men's movement will be thrown some type of bone and feminism will limp on.

Last edited:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Howiestern,
"So Down Low....how can we crush feminism?".....Well at the moment with great difficulty...My belief is that maybe only a very small proportion of folk are opinion formers,maybe 5% or so...not a lot you think,but how many serious anti feminists are there?....If you bunched together all the posters on what we call the Manosphere,you might get five posters for each State of The Union,maybe a hundred for the Brits and their Dominions,even less for the Rest...Whilst deferring to my learned colleague
Down Low,his post seems permeated by his own sense in the futility of the exercise!
Generally, society can afford to blow money on liberalism only when the champagne's flowing. However, as the world economy declined over the last 40 years, and as many candles of liberalism were blown out, feminism florished.

America doesn't have a conservative party. But even where they do, feminism has been a sacred cow. So to defeat feminism we must abandon the sucker bait of supporting one party and its glorious leader. We have to join every party, organization, and social movement, and use them all to our ends.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, there are many things that you can do to fight feminism. And they are things that do not involve picketing, lobbying or other forms of overt political activism. A few examples:

1) Do not give money to charities, especially mega-charities like the United Way. They are heavily invested in feminist and liberal causes.

2) Figure out a way to (legally) minimize your taxes. It goes without saying that feminism relies on state sponsorship. The less money the state gets, the less it will be able to spend on feminist causes.

3) In the same vein as #2, always vote for a political party that advocates lower taxes, even if it's tax breaks for the rich that you personally don't benefit from. The less money the state gets, the less will be available to the feminists.

4) If you are in a position of authority, i.e. you are an employer, do not hire any female employees who display feminist tendencies. Also, do not tolerate any disrespect on behalf of the female staff towards their male co-workers (a serious problem in many workplaces nowadays).

5) Become successful and respected in your field of work. Make other men look up to you. Once you earn their respect, use your new power to influence their political thinking.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the biggest threat to feminism is actually occurring right now, recession!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
As a man, there are many things that you can do to fight feminism. And they are things that do not involve picketing, lobbying or other forms of overt political activism. A few examples:

1) Do not give money to charities, especially mega-charities like the United Way. They are heavily invested in feminist and liberal causes.

2) Figure out a way to (legally) minimize your taxes. It goes without saying that feminism relies on state sponsorship. The less money the state gets, the less it will be able to spend on feminist causes.

3) In the same vein as #2, always vote for a political party that advocates lower taxes, even if it's tax breaks for the rich that you personally don't benefit from. The less money the state gets, the less will be available to the feminists.

4) If you are in a position of authority, i.e. you are an employer, do not hire any female employees who display feminist tendencies. Also, do not tolerate any disrespect on behalf of the female staff towards their male co-workers (a serious problem in many workplaces nowadays).

5) Become successful and respected in your field of work. Make other men look up to you. Once you earn their respect, use your new power to influence their political thinking.
Totally agree in that, feminism is a virus which needs a guest to feed it, in this case the government and tax money, being feminism against nature cannot sustain itself naturally.

Those same guys who support the welfare state and jizz when riches get taxed dont realize that for any extra coin a new "human right center" aka "liberal policies center" is built and guess who gets hired and run such center..

Im talking to the black guys as well, if you think those liberal agencies support your rights you may be right but for a problem they solve for you, 10 others are created, just see how black men are considered in the black community now that black women can easily marry to the government.