"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Do you say I Love You ?

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hello the friends, I am new, I hope that you will accept to me by you them guy ;)

So is necessary it veiled to say to him I love you? if it is yes, and well at which frequencies the friends and thank you for your answer in advance ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
111
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by MondeLibre

So is necessary it veiled to say to him I love you?
Ahh I guess so. But this isn't really the site to talk about that lol.

Have no idea what the rest of your post means
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by MondeLibre
Hello the friends, I am new, I hope that you will accept to me by you them guy ;)

So is necessary it veiled to say to him I love you? if it is yes, and well at which frequencies the friends and thank you for your answer in advance ;)
wtf? i get what you are trying to ask by the title, but what is up with the post, is this modern day shakespear or somthing? if you are using a translator, then find a better one because what you wrote hardly makes any sense at all.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
D*MN THOSE TRANSLATORS!!!!!!:p
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Yoda, is that you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Sorry but i haven't found a good translator!

my question it's : let us must say itself to him 'I Love You" ?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by MondeLibre
my question it's : let us must say itself to him 'I Love You" ?
Well that definitely clears things up.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
my question it's : let us must say itself to him 'I Love You" ?
Well that definitely clears things up.

I'm sorry but that's just funny right there I don't care who ya are. :D
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i think this is a girl not a guy, keeps saying do we need to tell HIM i love you
 

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
No i'm a guy but i'm not very good in English and i make some mystake!

my first post translate in french is :

Salut les amis, je suis nouveau, j'espère que vous allez m'accepter parmis vous les gars ;)

Voila, faut-il lui dire je t'aime? si c'est oui, et bien à quelle fréquences les amis et merci de votre réponse d'avance ;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Dumme Französin.

By the way, if you can't speak English, how did you figure out what this site is about?
 

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
warum sagst du das!!?? ich bin nicht dumm! ich weiss nichts English spreche!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
maybe you 2 should talk via private messages instead!
 

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Let us must say itself "I Love You" to our partner ?

You understand this question?
 

iCY

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2004
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC!!!
i think shes asking if its important for her to say i love you?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
If you cant understand English, you wont be able to read any of the replies. Try some French romance site or ask some bum on the streets of La Rochelle or something.

But since you can't understand English, there's no point, eh? Homosexuel? Oui? Francias? No speako Francais!

Verstehen Sie?
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Le penis est entre dans ma bouche. J ai eu le sexe avec votre mere.
 

MondeLibre

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
lol orchloch! du bist besser in franzosich als ich in english looooool
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Du musst nichts sagst....."ich liebe du".
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top