Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you realize how great we are?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, come on!

Most of us (I think) have had at least 2 dates in a week. I mean, some guys take YEARS to get that. Some of us have had those two dates the same day...

Who in the average population just suddenly goes and says ¨hi¨ to a woman and starts talking to her and makes her laugh? Fvcking guys think that only happens in the movies and with those with ¨god given gifts¨. ****ers. And that´s just with the date stuff etc. Which sets us apart of 99% of male population. What about the physical stuff? Kissing, sex, whatever. Although, that doesn´t really matter, since we don´t need sex to make them feel like WOMEN. And that 99% of guys can´t do that, make them feel like women before they fvck them.

We men can do great things when we come together.

Whoever says **** about Sosuave, they´re wayyyyy off. Guys continue to come here and get changed. We don´t need canned lines, or to be reading every single thing she says and does, to get a woman to feel as one (as a woman), and to get them to make us feel as men. This is something that distinguishes from other sites of men that make up that %1.

And most importantly we dont need women to be MEN. In the sense 99% of the male population does.

Thank YOU

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and who do we have to thank!...ourselves...plenty of guys know the techniques...they just dont have the balls to try anything

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
WE KICK ASk...:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your so right.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
WE KICK ASk...:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your so right.
hell yeah we do

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Hell yeah, we rule!! :up:
"cold approaches don't work"

SamePendo - great post.

I sometimes still get down on myself about my situation with girls, but I've honestly got 5+ girls I could call and arrange a date with whenever I want.

3 of those I would DEFINENTLY get sex with at the end of it.

It is a great situation. You're so completely right.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I just cold approached a young lady today. You should have seen how the blk girls and white boyz were looking @ me they had this expression----:mad:
I gave them a super duper ALPHA EYE CHECK like this :trouble: They knew I would :box: their arse.

I'm like all kinds of nice, YO?!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
We men can do great things when we come together.
:crackup: Oh man... That's one way to put it.