Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you plan on staying single or marrying some day?

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
are your goals to eventually meet a nice woman and marry her? or are you mostly just being a DJ for fun?

I dont plan on ever getting married or having kids, thats one reason Im not really that serious about finding a woman.

plus I dont want to risk getting some STD...there are more important things in life besides finding women, I have hobbies to keep me busy. :cool:

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will marry a woman with values. And money. otherwise gonna spend my life fishing around the globe and having sex with the best hookers of different countries.

Seriously

wanna marry, someday.. maybe

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm open to the idea of being re-married but I'm not looking for it.

The second time around, the gal's going to have to be pretty damn special and have her s#hit together if she wants a piece of Mav over the long term.

Otherwise, parallel hook-ups with attractive women doesn't sound like all that bad a thing on the side as my life progresses.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get married but I always seem to want to marry all the girls I get with

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
What!!!!!! sex with just one woman for the rest of my life.................................. yikes...... Dont see any plans... Im gonna stay F##king single

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
gonna spend my life fishing around the globe and having sex with the best hookers of different countries
Thats what I was gonna say.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoying life

I really see No need to get married, there seem to be more negative things about being married than being single, I just cant imagine having to support a wife and kids and house for many years, it just takes too much sacrafice and commitment, being single is much more versatile, you can do anything you want, no pressure from anybody, just enjoy your life, less things to worry about.

some people tell me if you can make it to age 30 and stay single, you should stay single, most guys regret they ever did it and the main thing keeping them together is raising the children, if they didnt have kids they would have sepperated long ago.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure anymore. Married once and I have now called off a wedding. It will take someone really special to make me want to go through all that for a third time. It seems most guys hope that they can end up happily married, the odds of that seem so slim tho, I know two guys who are happy, the rest are miserable.

Player Supreme, are you serious? I never thought I would hear you say that.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
marriage isnt for everybody, I know it's definitely not for me.

Euthyphro

Don Juan
Reaction score
My folks have been married for almost 45 years and I always thought that I wanted the same thing. But it seems difficult at best to find a woman who you would want to spend the rest of your life with.

Two days ago I asked my father what he thought about marriage and if, knowing what he knows now, he would do it all again; he said that he would marry my mom again and that it was totally worth it. He also mentioned that they always got along well and didn't fight much, even about money....probably b/c they didn't have much money to fight over or about. Over all he thought that if you find the right woman and take your time getting to know one another that it can be a good thing.

AN intersting aside: I am the youngest of four children and both my brother and one of my sisters have been unhappily married for a decade each.

For me the jury is still out: I've made it to my thirties still single, skied all over the world, met some great women along the way and met even more that sucked. It used to be that I would date a new girl every once in a great while and I seemed to find them interesting but I could never get the ones I wanted. After spending some time here, its easy to date women but finding a good one is the struggle.

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i will

I intend to marry and settle down- after banging at least 100 girls of all races from 21-39!!! I'd say in my 30's but 20's are for going out and living life hard!@

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its sad when you meet guys who are middle aged who've never been married and think "being single forever is so cool."

Yea, I'm sure there are good things about being never being married, but at the same time I'm sure you're missing out on lots. You spend your life alone. So yea, you can bang chicks whenever you want to. But so can sixteen year olds. Its sad when you meet guys who think banging lots of chicks forever is 'cool.'

Its like when you meet guys older than 21 who still act like drinking way too much in one night is the sublime level of cool. You just want to say 'dude, yea, drinking a lot was cool in high school. but you're not in high school anymore.'

Having kids too. I mean, it seems like having kids is one of those things we are designed to do, isn't it? Our wieners aren't there JUST so we can pee and get sexual gratification. Until birth control having sex pretty much meant making babies. We are destined to procreate.

That and I would be doing humanity a disservice if I didn't procreate :)

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
McKindley, it's not a matter of being "cool", it's a matter of being happy. Your 21, take my word for it, it's very very hard to find someone that you will be happy with. Most of my friends are married and with the exception of 2 they are unhappy with their lives. There is alot of sacrifice and compromise in a marriage, you give up alot, make sure it's for the right person.

We may be destined to procreate, but so is every other species on earth and how many of them have life partners?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Squid
We may be destined to procreate, but so is every other species on earth and how many of them have life partners?
Good point...

Marriage is a very unnatural thing.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage isn't a goal of mine, been there - done that. However, if I come across a very special woman and we both personify each other's idea of the perfect partner, I'd become an honest man.

The probability of that happening is pretty low but anything is possible. ;)

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't any of you guys want to have children and raise a family? I do. I thought that was the purpose of marriage.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
Originally posted by Squid

I recall at least Wolves pair up for life. So it may not be as unnatural as you think.

I have heard from theory that humans are not evolutionarily monogamous creatures. Also marriage is indeed unique human behaviour. In many ways it's just a token of commitment, but yet it scares the hell out of me. I thought about it and I've come to the conclusion that its frightens me because I'm afraid that it will fail, not because of the lack of freedom it will bring me.

Maybe I have low sex drive, but I have romantic notions of finding the one to spend the rest of my life with. I hope that's possible.

For the moment I've decided I'm not going to marry until I'm ready for children.