Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like me?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha
Yes you can, for sure any time, but it doesn't matter what you can or can't do it matters what she thinks you can or can't do. You can tell yourself as much as you like that you can just walk away at any time, and you probably really can, but if she thinks otherwise because of something you said its going downhill and you will end up walking away. Better to just say it right the first time IMO..
True that. Well girls have a short attention span anyway. Well about some things, and if you are the greatest mutha ****a alive, then she will want to make sure you stick around, and will forget some of the AFC things that you might do. Or she is a stupid broad. But if she wants you to stick around, then one little mistake aint going to screw too much up.

But he is right, it's better to say the right thing in the first place, then to not say the right thing.
I guess it's because I don't care, that I can just say whatever I want.

But if I find that real cool chick, I aint going to blow it, and say stuid ****, even though she is madly in love with me.