Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Do you like me?"

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do if she flat out ask's you.
This is something that I just now remembered and HAD to ask =P I am still in contact with her too.

A few month's ago, I was sitting in gym class and this girl that was friends with me flat out asked me if I liked her. * in front of 10-20 peers * randomly, she said somebody told her I liked her. I said "I used to". And she said " back when we used to see each other every day?" I replied with yes....and let that convo die. The truth is, I am actually interested in her.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Her asking you infront of heaps of peers sounds like she was on a bit of an ego trip to me. She wanted everyone else to know you liked her. The best response I can think of is, "yeah, you're ok." and give her a cheeky smile.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've just told her straight up..."If you really want to know, you can ask me in private."

Or even better...I just remembered this from a ****y funny thread. You look her up and down giving her the once over you know? Then you focus on say her breasts or kinda crane your neck pretending your looking at her ass and say, "yeah parts of you." *cue the sly smile*

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Or even better...I just remembered this from a ****y funny thread. You look her up and down giving her the once over you know? Then you focus on say her breasts or kinda crane your neck pretending your looking at her ass and say, "yeah parts of you." *cue the sly smile*
Love it :up:.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
What do you do if she flat out ask's you.
This is something that I just now remembered and HAD to ask =P I am still in contact with her too.

A few month's ago, I was sitting in gym class and this girl that was friends with me flat out asked me if I liked her. * in front of 10-20 peers * randomly, she said somebody told her I liked her. I said "I used to". And she said " back when we used to see each other every day?" I replied with yes....and let that convo die. The truth is, I am actually interested in her.
"Nope. You're absolutely disgusting (Flash her a ****y smile)."

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sounds like she was on an ego trip... but what about if you ask a girl "do you like me?" is that ok, or would that be too needy?

samaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sounds like she was on an ego trip... but what about if you ask a girl "do you like me?" is that ok, or would that be too needy?
Yeah never ask that man. You should never ask an female your interested in about what she thinks of you - until you've known her for a long time.

Depending on your personality it either comes off as insecure or arrogant.