"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do you know any man with high SMV who...

Stoic Warrior

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
hasn't married and/or hasn't had children?
I mean a man who was able to "hack" the system, that is, who has beaten the feminine imperative and has a good life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Lorenzo Zambrano RIP.

I think he was childless and never married.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Yes. I would say most high SMV men are aware they are high SMV men, and as such don't get married. Most men who get married (and who are under 45ish) probably aren't very high SMV.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
In a couple of years, I’ll be approaching 60 (my bio is a little off on the true age.)

I’ve never had the desire to be a parent because that seems like an 18+ year sentence to me. However I do enjoy very much being an uncle.

I don’t claim to have a bunch of 10’s knocking down my door, but recently landed a 9 (at least according to my book). Also, 7’s still seem to find me desirable enough….

I’m totally comfortable and fine with having girlfriends (if enough boxes are checked) . However, voluntarily reducing my options to one for the rest of my life? Maybe I’ll try out marriage during my geriatric years. Who knows…
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I don't know of any high SMV men who haven't been married before. My friends are mostly 35+ tho.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
My swim coach was that guy. Jacked as hell, with a natural bodybuilder physique. Dude was macho masculine, in a lot of ways I look up to him. No one could ever really get close to him, though. He had a lot of tough love for his students and really pushed us to do better, even a jerk off like me. He traded in his classic porsche for a little fiat, because I guess scoring chicks was no longer his priority. I think he generally enjoyed watching his students succeed. I respect him, and appreciate all the work he did without a word of thanks.

I hope I can become the man you needed me to be coach, I'm sorry I couldn't become one sooner.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,623
Location
US
Spinning plates and dating various women is great fun for a while. But. Ultimately. Exhausting.
I never said that's the only viable alternative. I hate it personally. It is indeed too exhausting.
 
Top